Runs Strong.

Chevrolet Equinox 11,776.00 listings starting at $3,995.00 Chevrolet Tahoe 5,735.00 listings starting at $8,900.00 Chevrolet Traverse 5,912.00 listings starting at $5,500.00

2016 Lexus LX 4WD 4dr. TEXAS VEHICLE - NO RUST! Fresh Tune-Up, 198k miles.

Edmunds also has Used Lexus LX 450 pricing, MPG, specs, pictures, safety features, consumer reviews and more. Perfect platform to make an Expedition Ready vehicle.Features: All-Wheel-Drive, Black Powder Coated Lexus Wheels, New 305X70R16 Tires, New Brakes, All Fluids and Filters Changed, NEW LEATHER INTERIOR,  New Kenwood DVD Touch Screen Radio with Bluetooth, New Kenwood Speakers, New Husty All Weather Mats, Newly Powder Coated Receiver Hitch. 1996 Lexus LX450 runs and drives perfect, has E lockers, axles completely rebuilt, new 3 inch OME lift. If interested a deposit is required to hold vehicles. ALL FLUIDS INCLUDING TRANSMISSION, NEW PCV AFTERMARKET KIT, ALUMINUM HEAT DEFLECTOR, PERFORMANCE ALUMINUM RADIATOR, NEW COIL PACKS, PLUGS, NEW TIRES 10K MILES EXCELLENT TREAD. Local … This LX450 is Expedition Ready.Features: New Tires, Tan Leather Interior, Premium Sound System, Sunroof, Towing Package, Fresh Oil Change and Filter, All Weather Husky Liners Mats, 156k miles. Local Pickup. The Toyota FJ80 Series Land Cruiser / LX450 was one of the most durable vehicles ever to be built by Toyota.

THIS IS A DEAL! 2001 Lexus LX . ALL OPTIONS, NO ACCIDENTS, ORIGINAL PAINT, EXCELLENT CONDITION. IF YOU ARE LOOKING AT THE GTI YOU ALREADY KNOW THEY ARE SOLID ON THE ROAD AND FUN TO DRIVE. 00 ($0.26/oz)

Classified Ad with Best Offer. 200,500k miles. $56,895.00.

Powertrain: 1FZ-FE 4.5L with TRD Supercharger. Only 119,116 original miles! clean title, has hail only on hood. This vehicle is All-Wheel-Drive and will get you where you want to go.AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION / PADDLE SHIFT / 4-DOOR HATCHBACK / 32 MPH ON HIGHWAY 4 DOOR. New Matte Black Textured Bumpers, Center Locking Differential Switch. Fresh Tune-Up. Build: 1997 TRD Supercharged LX450 with OEM Lockers. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 5 1997 LX 450 models nationwide.

As with almost everything, vehicle choice comes down to compromise and what you are willing to forego (I wish it got better MPG). Salsbury Industries 65352GY-U Five Tier Box Style 36-Inch Wide 5-Feet High 12-Inch Deep Unassembled Standard Metal Locker, Gray 3.6 out of 5 stars 14 $510.00 $ 510 . 3 rows seats very clean, clean title almost ready. All Fluids and Filters Changed. Toyota Land Cruiser FJ80 & Lexus LX450 Expedition Built Vehicles. In short, I found one of the most reliable and capable "pinnacle vehicles" ever offered in North America to build the rig from. Shop 1997 Lexus LX 450 vehicles for sale at Cars.com. FACTORY LOCKERS, All-Wheel-Drive, NEW LEATHER INTERIOR, Old Man Emu 4x4New Aluminum Radiator and Complete OEM Denso AC Overhaul.

Research the Used 1997 Lexus LX 450 with our expert reviews and ratings. I'M AVAILABLE ON THE WEEKENDS FOR A TEST DRIVE FOR SERIOUS INQUIRIES. Used Lexus LX 450 For Sale By Year. All New. Features: All-Wheel-Drive, Facory Lexus Wheels, New Tires, New Cross-Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Calipers and Pads, All Fluids and Filters Changed, Original Nice Condition Leather Interior, New Pioneer Touch Screen Radio with Bluetooth, New Kenwood Speakers, Original Floor Mats, Like New Receiver Hitch.

The following gears, lockers and install kits are available for 1990 to 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series (FJ80/FZJ80) and Lexus LX450 SUVs with Toyota Land Cruiser 8" … Lightning Lockers has a variety of used lockers for sale that are perfect for home storage solutions.Match your home décor, choose any available size, or combination of available lockers to fit any space in your house! Hey guys, I picked up this truck last fall in anticipation of a nasty Colorado winter; I have a RWD car that I didn't want to drive in the snow nor leave at the airport for extended periods, so I found this beast. Build Thread  - LX450 - 1997 Supercharged w/ OEM LockersOne of the most fun aspects of pre-trip planning is the vehicle build. Used Lockers for Sale. BLACK EXTERIOR & INTERIOR, REGULAR CAB / MANUAL TRANSMISSION / 6 CYLINDER GAS SAVER ENGINE / COLD A/C / 151,195 MILES. MAINTENANCE PERFORMED. Factory Diff Lockers Front & Rear w/ CDL Switch With vehicles on the road with well over 300,000 miles, Low Range Off Road is here to provide the parts you need to keep your 80 Series or Lexus LX450 on the Road.

Runs Strong.

Similar Cars. 17000$ 1997 Land cruiser 40 th edition, E- lockers, runs and drives perfect, many new parts , … $23,500.00.

Countries Visited with this Vehicle: USA, Canada, Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama . ROOF RACK. ARB FULL ROOF RACK. Metallic Grey Paint with Grey Interior, AFTERMARKET & FACTORY ACCESSORIES, VOLANT - COOL AIR INTAKE SYSTEM / WASHABLE, PIONEER - IN DASH CD PLAYER 50W PER CHANNEL, INCLUDES TWO REMOTES, AVS - HOOD BUG SHIELD, BED LINER, PRIME - WHEELSAFTERMARKET & FACTORY ACCESSORIES - K & N Air Filter, Aluminum Air Intake Fuel Saver Turbo Fan, Continental Tires: Rear 245 40 R17 / Front: 225 45 R17, Low Dust Brakes Pads Front and Rear, Water Pump, Expansion Tank, Thermostat, Hoses, and Fan Clutch, Sport Packages includes Sport Seats, Front Bumper and Wheel Package from BMW, Harman Karmon Sound System - In Dash CD / 6 Disk CD changer in trunk. Classified Ad with Best Offer. LOADED: SERVICE RECORDS, AUTOMATIC - 6 SPEED TIPTRONICS, PADDLE SHIFTER, 2.0 TURBO CHARGED ENGINE, 18" ALLOY WHEELS, 8 AIR BAGS, PREMIUM SOUND. Watch. Features: FACTORY LOCKERS, All-Wheel-Drive, NEW LEATHER INTERIOR, Old Man Emu 4x4 suspen sion upgrad e by ARB, Fresh High Gloss Powder Coated Factory Wheels, Receiver Hitch and Solid Steel Rock Sliders, New BFG KM2 315 75 16 Tires, Rockford Fosgate P165 Speakers. Watch. Next Mod: Exterior lights What’s Wrong with it: Exhaust is too loud. AUTOMATIC, AWESOME SUNROOF & FJ STITCHED PERFORATED LEATHER SEATS, 4X4, REAR LOCKER, TOWING PACKAGE, FRONT ALUMINUM SKID PLATE, ROOF RACK, SIDE STEPS, 4X4 ETCHED GLASS, TENT, TWO SETS OF RUBBER FITTED FLOOR MATS, FACTORY REAR CARGO MAT, EXCELLENT STEREO SYSTEM WITH MP3 CD PLAYER, OPEN COUNTRY A/T TIRES, FACTORY SPARE TIRE COVER.

I would highly recommend Need organized storage for your home or home office?