This one is just a collection of scenes featuring women in lingerie often dominating and teasing men in a variety of fetishistic ways and a muscle guy getting his shirt off frequently.

He also stares at women on the subway and imagines kissing and making love to them. I enjoyed the two early Eugenie movies, Lorna the Exorcist and a Virgin Among the Living Dead. Venus in Furs was part of Love, the first volume of the series.It was published in 1870. A complete-ish list of the Image-distributed SWV feature films released to DVD and Blu-ray… But the ... Was this review helpful to you? A noted professor and his dim-witted apprentice fall prey to their inquiring vampires, while on the trail of the ominous damsel in distress. When violent crime strikes a tiny hamlet, the townsfolk suspect the distant relative of a sadistic 17th century baron who cursed the village.

Looking for something to watch? You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.

A nice score and some fine cinematography help as well.A surreal dish of dream-like S&M kinky fantasy, of special interest to those fetishists who may appreciate bondage, milk baths, spankings or foot worship.

Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show.Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Kings Cross. I am excited to watch this. The woman returns from the dead to take revenge on the group of wealthy sadists responsible for her death. Woman seeks to avenge her father's death by using a local dancer, with long poisonous fingernails, to do her bidding. Without a family, penniless and separated from her sister, a beautiful chaste woman will have to cope with an endless parade of villains, perverts and degenerates who will claim not only her treasured virtue but also her life. Venus in Furs is a 1967 sexploitation film, directed by Joe Marzano, and starring Barbara Ellen.The script was written by Marzano and Ellen, suggested by the novel of the same name by Leopold von Sacher-Masoch.. Release. So. An erotic horror tale about a vixen vampiress seducing and killing women to appease her insatiable thirst for female blood.

After spending his day waiting on beautiful flirtatious women on his knees, he picks up Marna, a mysterious woman in the library, who invites him to her secluded mansion to join her assorted other guests for a weekend of sensual depravity. Home Streaming & DVD New on Netflix New on Hulu New on Amazon Prime Movies In Theaters Coming Soon Showtimes & Tickets Movie Theaters Videos Movie Trailers Moviefone's ... Venus in Furs (1967… A muscular hunk works selling shoes, but has a very overactive imagination.

All three films are lumped together in a Something Weird Video triple feature dvd with “Mini-skirt Love” being the standout. Both were made in New York and share the same personnel.

Then, into the room walks a woman who looks like Wanda, the murder victim. The film has been released on DVD by Something Weird Video in the US.. References Because I watch a lot of obscure films (mostly genre crap) and make a lot of lists centered around…Films screened at the legendary rep cinema 'The Scala'. He also stares at women on the subway and imagines kissing and making love to them. 1981 to 1993.My physical library’s got a handful of burns & dupes, but is made up predominantly of the genuine, pre-recorded article: Blu-Ray,…This list collects a number of films that depict or involve BDSM. I'm not clear ... about following a woman to a house where all sorts of surreal, S&M inspired softcore weirdness happens.