Brings back memories, oh how I miss the old Nickelodeon when shows were clever and funny, now they seem dumb but maybe its because I'm 20 now and too old for today's kids shows but I still love watching this and shows like Drake and Josh, Ned's Declassified, As Told by Ginger and KaBlam! Außerdem denkt Michael, dass er verrückt wird.Lola und Zoey nehmen am Campus an einem Schönheitswettbewerb teil, aber der Wettbewerb steigt ihnen zu Kopf und sie zerstreiten sich. Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2015 . S3 • F27. Sie fragt ihre Freunde um Rat. Fast, free delivery. Die Hauptrolle der Serie spielt Jamie Lynn Spears, die jüngere Schwester von Pop-Megastar Britney Spears. must search the film and more series sets soon This is a great DVD for any Zoey 101 fan. Thank You, Amazon Prime! And actually, it's a fun show for grandpas to watch as well, and I enjoy watching it with my grand daughters. Waiting to find more now - has this on repeat play! She was feeling nostalgic and wanted to watch it again, so here we went. Zoey 101 Season show reviews & Metacritic score: Pacific Coast Academy, an all boys boarding school is accepting female students for the first time since the school was established. This leads to prank after prank.As a project for Business Class, the kids are instructed to shoot commercials for a new scooter called the Jet-X.After writing a play for the Drama Club where he will get to kiss Zoey, Chase is upset to find out that Logan got the part.Quinn develops a crush on a boy named Mark, but when Zoey finds out that Mark's not interested, she takes it upon herself to organize a fake "date" between the two.The girls join the 'Spring Fling' planning committee and try to get a celebrity to to perform at the event.Zoey's prototype backpack gets stolen by a PCA bookstore employee, Stacy, and the whole school goes crazy over 'Stacy's' backpack design.In an attempt to get out of gym class, the kids expose a loophole in PCA policy and form a Disc Golf team.The PCA school dance committee implements a new personality-based partner selection process.

Sie fragt ihre Freunde um Rat. Zoey 101 was one time a favorite of my now college. That last one is Zoey 101-specific. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. The best movies and shows starring Zoey Deutch on Hulu and other streaming options. Außerdem geht jede Nacht im Wohnhaus der Jungs der Feueralarm los, und die Jungs versuchen herauszufinden weshalb.Zukünftige Schüler erhalten einen Einblick in das Leben an der PCA.Als ein Wissenschaftsgenie an die PCA kommt, rebelliert Quinn, da sie befürchtet, dass sie jetzt nicht mehr das schlauste Mädchen auf dem Campus ist. She was feeling nostalgic and wanted to watch it again, so here we went. Helpful. Außerdem versucht Michael alles, damit Quinn ihn lustig findet.Zoey erbt jede Menge Rippchen von einem unbekannten Onkel, der kürzlich verstorben ist. It's a pretty fair price, also, for all 13 episodes, comes out to about $1 per episode. Do you even really need a review for this?? In the show’s Season Two episode, “Time Capsule” ( rent it on Amazon Instant Video ) the class has to contribute to — you guessed it — a time capsule. Steve Lower.  is a very sweet and innocent program for tweens and early teens. Dadurch ergibt sich ein langer Rattenschwanz von Gefälligkeiten.Der unbeholfene Chase nimmt mit Zoey an einem Tanzwettbewerb teil, nachdem ihr erster Tanzpartner sich ein Bein gebrochen hat.

Zoey Brooks ist eines der ersten Mädchen, die die einstige Jungenschule Pacific Coast Academy besuchen. A Sweet and Innocent Program for Tweens and Early Teens Zoey - through some seemingly technological glitch - is paired up with 2 boys.The student body is looking forward to the end-of-semester party at a nearby beach, but one of Quinn's inventions goes awry and the kids find themselves miles away from the action. It was incompatible with our English DVD player. Außerdem täuscht Lola ihrem Schwarm vor, sie sei Britin.Nach einem Horrorfilm hat Dustin Angst und will die PCA verlassen.

Please try againIncluded with NickHits on Amazon for $7.99/month after trialQuickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. I ended up having to pay for the postage to return it.

Comment Report abuse.