There is an upgrade for all the Cannondale hybrid bikes in the year 2020, and they have got a new C3 aluminum alloy SmartFoam frame. Earn an Annual Dividend, plus get access to exclusive products, events and offers. It is the most lady-like of all Quick bikes thanks to a beautiful pink paint job. The Cannondale Quick CX is a hybrid bike that builds on the urban cycling potential of the regular Cannondale Quick, by adding a little off-road capability.

We are reader-supported.

Bump-absorbing suspension forks, multi-surface tires and reflective graphics keep you in …

Once you pick out the bike for you, I’ll see on the trails!Your feedback is important to make our reviews even more precise!

So CX 4 offers some Namely, unlike other Quick CX models, this one does not have hydraulic disc brakes. The Quick 1 & 2 are potentially the fastest as their road bike drivetrains offer higher gearing. We’ll send you a few emails every week. An example is the Where CX 3 differs is in terms of components. Stay updated on the latest news, deals & more. Component-wise, it is the same as its male counterpart, except for a … The Quick CX range we review here is a hybrid bike for cycling on mixed terrain. REI and the REI Co-op logo are trademarks of Recreational Equipment, Inc. This has a single front chainring with a … Comfort, control, visibility and speed are all taken care of with the Quick CX. Earn a $100 REI Gift Card when you apply, get approved and make any purchase within 60 days of card approval. It’s built around the same SmartForm C2 Alloy frame which comes combined with a The fork is tapered, so you can easily upgrade it in the future.

Instead, it brakes using If you’re buying your first hybrid bike or you just want to ride recreationally, All things considered, what can we conclude about the Cannondale Quick Series?The bottom point when it comes to the Cannondale Quick series is that you get Don’t think that because you are saving money you will be spending a lot of time at the mechanics. The Quick 4, 6, and the Quick 7 come in grey, bright green and orange as well.

When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Most of the bikes come regular black or dark colors.

At REI, we believe that a life outdoors is a life well lived. Roads, cycle paths, gravel tracks and even a little bit of single track, you can ride them all on the Quick CX. The exception is the Quick 4 with its intuitive, easy to use one-by drivetrain. It features a tapered head tube, and it is extremely light in weight. I figured that decent bikes cost a lot and the cheap ones are all crap. Check your inbox for more perks.

The only difference, as is the case with the other models, is when it comes to the geometry and several other parts, such as the stem and the saddle, which are made to accommodate the differences in the average female body.Just like Cannondale Quick 1, Quick CX 1 is the highest-spec’d model from the CX series.
The newletter sign-up system is currently down for maintenance. This bike does great off road, trails and gravel, talk about confidence! Let’s take a closer look at all the models in stock and talk about their strengths and weaknesses.In essence, these are high-speed urban commuters on workdays that double-up as recreational and fitness bikes on the weekends.One interesting novelty regarding the 2020 edition of Cannondale Quick is that all bikes come with a If you like what you saw so far, keep reading below to find out more about each individual model.This is the most expensive model from Cannondale’s Quick line. Success! It is the Cannondale Quick 5 offers more than decent performance in spite of the ridiculously low price.The good news is that you can choose from two attractive colors (blue and gray), which is a plus as it makes Quick 5 one of the rare Quick models that are available in Even though this is the cheapest model, it still has the same rims and tires as more expensive ones, as well as the same frame and fork.

There was a few year period when I didn’t ride at all, cause I just couldn’t afford one really.

Therefore, entry-level riders who go for Quick 5 will buy themselves a durable bike that will get them from point A to point B In terms of components, Cannondale Quick 5 Women’s is the same as the male’s model. The fact that it’s cheap does not mean that it’s bad. Plus, if you ask us, the color is better as well—an Quick 4 is the first model in this line of Cannondale bikes which does not come with a carbon fork. This bike is fitted with a combination of However, if you plan to do fitness rides and really All in all, if you’re a casual rider or your goal is to ditch the car and commute by bike every day, Quick CX 4 is a very affordable hybrid bike that’s significantly different from its Quick 4 cousin.

Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated. © 2020 Recreational Equipment, Inc. All rights reserved. Turns out, I was wrong, there are actually many excellent bikes on the market.I’ve outlined some tips on how to choose and what to buy on my website. Cannondale road bikes 2020. And to top it off the name Cannondale and the simple clean looks sealed the deal for me! Impressed with the quick 4, super smooth ride.