Has Tokiko Hp suspension with Tokiko red lowering springs, inner and outer tie rods done, full tune up done, have lots of receipts, water pump and timing belt done at 90k receipts for that as well. TIAL BOV $250. $25,995 Carlstadt, NJ 07072 800x600 Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

We also came to love the car's precise steering and easy shift action. The only complaint we have about this engine is its weak torque output. Went to look and 2 hrs later I was driving home the truck I test drove.

GREAT DEAL $3,998 BELOW.

Based on the average price for a 1999 Honda Civic for sale in the United States, this is a good deal for this vehicle. I decided to go with something domestic.I have a lot of experiences when it comes to buying either a new car or used, but, so far, this is the best service that i can tell, there is no hard sell, you go in there, tell them ,what you are expecting, and they overdelivered. What are you waiting for, dude?

Yesterday(Tuesday) I bought a car from another dealer.Wouldn't negotiate on price but good customer service. DVD /CD PLAYER $250.

Fast? Excellent Condition. The customer is responsible for registering the vehicle in their home state. More than two decades ago, Honda introduced the Civic. The seller purchased the car in January 2018 from the original owner, who reportedly protected the seats and mats with removable covers and drove this example sparingly. Great Gas Mileage: 31 MPG Hwy. higher monthly payments, pay off the loan in full and keep the car for a few years. left was to determine the trade-in value of my car. Read 13 more dealer reviews... Car currently has winter tires installed.

DIESELS & IMPORTS Bakersfield, CA Honda used the less-is-more design approach with the Civic Si, restraining themselves as they strolled through the parts warehouse looking for ways to distinguish visually the Si from its HX and EX brethren.

Shop Edmunds' car, SUV, and truck listings of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap

I submitted all info on Saturday but never

I told him I was a cash buyer and the only thing $8,000 ZIP ... Used 2018 Honda Civic Coupe Si for sale - $19,295 - 14,012 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay. Sedans, coupes and hatchbacks have been given more individualistic styling themes, with the hatchback retaining honors as most odd among the trio.Dual airbags are part of the package, with antilock brakes standard on EX sedan and coupe models equipped with an automatic transmission. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days.Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Deals & SavingsShowing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Hot This Week{"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}HONDA CIVIC Ej9/EK Type-R GT 3-doors 1995-2000 2-pc Wind Deflectors HEKO TintedSet of 4pcs Red Smoke Taillights for 1996-2000 Honda Civic 2dr CoupeRARE HONDA CIVIC SH4 EF2 4 Door 90-91 SEDAN ALL CLEAR TAILLIGHT LENSES JDMFor 1999-2000 Honda Civic EK9 Black Headlights Lamps Amber Reflector PairFOR 99-00 HONDA CIVIC CHROME HOUSING CLEAR CORNER HEADLIGHT REPLACEMENT HEADLAMPFor 1999-2000 Honda Civic 2/3/4DR Pair Clear Lens Headlights Lamps Left+RightBrand NEW Front Lower Right Control Arm for Honda Civic and Del Sol Integra For 1999-2000 Honda Civic Pair Smoke Lens Headlights Head Lamps Left+RightHonda Civic 96 97 98 99 00 OEM Coupe 2 Dr Outer LH Driver Outer Tail Brake LightBlack Housing Headlight Amber Corner Turn Signal Reflector for 99-00 Honda CivicFor 1999-2000 Civic LED Halos Projector Headlight ABS Mesh Hood Grille BlackBlack Projector Headlight Light LED BAR DRL Clear Signal for 99-00 Honda CivicAuto Seat Covers for Car Truck SUV Van - Universal Protectors Polyester 11 ColorCREE H4 LED Headlight Kit Light Bulbs Hi/Lo Beam 6000K 9003 HB2 1850W 277500LM3D Car Interior Accessories Interior Panel Black Carbon Fiber Vinyl Wrap StickerH4 9003 1950W 292500LM CREE LED Conversion Headlight KIT Hi/Low Beam 6000K White100 Pcs Bumper Clips 10mm Hood Fender Push Rivets Retainer Fasteners for Honda 1320W 198000LM H4 LED Headlight Vehicle Car Hi/Low Beam Bulb Kit HID 6000K PowerCar Floor Mats for Auto All Weather Rubber Liners Heavy Duty Fit Black 3pc PackCar Floor Mats 4 Pieces Set Rubber Heavy Duty Protection Interior Trimmable5 product ratings - HONDA CIVIC Ej9/EK Type-R GT 3-doors 1995-2000 2-pc Wind Deflectors HEKO Tinted16 product ratings - For 1999-2000 Honda Civic 2/3/4DR Pair Black Headlights Lamps Left+Right1 product ratings - For 1999-2000 Honda Civic Si B16 DOHC 4-1 Manifold Stainless Exhaust Header1 product ratings - For Honda Civic 99-00 Factory Replacement Fit Fog Lights Wiring Kit Clear Lens1 product ratings - ✅ 1996-2000 Honda Civic EX A/T Instrument Speedometer Gauge Cluster 149k 15 product ratings - D16 Honda Civic Del Sol Used cylinder head 1.6 1.6L D16Y7 SOHC 96-001 product ratings - Clutch Kit fits 1992-2005 Honda Civic Civic del Sol LUK AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS

Out came the wrenches, air guns and bondo, and on went turbochargers, alloy wheels, nitrous kits and rocker panels. used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 1999 Honda Civic Coupe for sale near Wildly popular from the outset, these hot hatches proved to be fun, stylish, and most importantly, durable. Hoping she makes another 100,000!