When i pushed the water button, water came out into the ice container. Wonderful service, prompt, efficient, and accurate. I will replace the filter to determine if it may be clogged, however the water button works fine and the filter replacement light is not on. The water dispenser was working; the water tube to the ice maker was not frozen. Is there any chance that the control panel is telling the unit that the icemaker is off? The ice maker ejector rotated and then filled with water. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS30 YRS EXP. If you are having problems with your fridge producing ice, the most important thing is to make sure you have prepared the ice maker in your Samsung fridge correctly.

He has 33 years of experience troubleshooting and repairing all types of machinery.

Did you ever get an answer on how to fix it?I have a Samsung srs702GHDss and there is no water going into the ice maker. A new filter has been replaced. I am water to the door. And it hasn’t had any more problems but, if it does, I would be happy to repeat this rather than purchasing a new door! All is working fine except that the ice maker has stopped making ice. Is the icemaker cycling at all on its own?This model, depending on when made, had issues with the fill line freezing in the door either intermittently or constantly. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. I would replug the door harness connections at the hinge area and see if that makes any change. Filter recently replaced.

I reset the control panel expecting it to reset, but that did not happen. After about 1 hour I turned on the waterIm working on an LG Refrigerator model LFX25980ST The Ice maker is inop. The site and services are provided "as is" with no warranty or representations by JustAnswer regarding the qualifications of Experts. I removed the upper cover and pressed the “Test” button. Ask a technician for answers ASAPThe main board is the problem as that is what actually cycles the icemaker once it gets to temperature. Several time has quit when ice was not used fast enough and cube was stuck. After about an hour, disconnect the power to the refrigerator. I'm looking forward to asking you questions in the future.

Re-install the dispensing unit base, the ice maker and the dispenser unit. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service companyDisclaimer: Information in questions, answers, and other posts on this site ("Posts") comes from individual users, not JustAnswer; JustAnswer is not responsible for Posts. What can we do?I have a Samsung fridge/freezer model no RS21DCNS and the ice tray is rotating too far and is not dumping all the ice therefore it starts to fill back up with water and overflows please help !We’re having this exact same problem.

Additionally, before performing a reset, make sure your ice maker isn’t turned off. I powered down the refrigerator and restarted it with no success. In the past I pushed the blue reset button, and within 24 hrs the ice started to come. How do you resete unit ?I have the RF265AABP/XAA french door frig. The site and services are provided "as is" with no warranty or representations by JustAnswer regarding the qualifications of Experts. Still could be a power supply issue.I had this problem with my ice maker. To see if that is your problem undo the orange line at the bottom of the door and see if you can blow thru it.That is true. I have replaced the ice maker assembly. There was no water coming out to fill the ice cube tray. !Thank you for all your help. Do I need to call for service or is there something else I can try? We're getting ice from our top unit. After about 5 min, I hit the reset button and 2 minutes later the tray filled with water. I removed the electrical clips on the solenoid and reversed them.

JustAnswer is not intended or designed for EMERGENCY questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals.We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. Still, no ice. The feeling I have is that there is not enough water getting to the ice maker. It works for about a day and then stops again. I also assume that the icemaker is indeed set to be on at the control panel and not off.You are right- a wiring issue, though very rare, is most likely the problem here as you ahve replaced all the parts involved in ice making. No or low ice production; Samsung French Door Refrigerator Ice Maker Reset. You may well have gotten a bad icemaker here assuming that your freezer is getting cold enough as there is not going to be a problem with the board or valve. Replace it.That is very odd as I have had a partial fill when these cycle from pushing the test button yet the icemaker works fine once it cycles by itself. I am starting to think the water line in the door may be frozen. ), or to establish a professional-client relationship.

W … read more. I also have a test switch on the ice maker, but the ice maker onlSAMSUNG ICE MAKER IS NOT MAKING ICE ON AN ONGOING CYCLE. Samsung RS model fridge ice maker not filling with ice.

The ice maker has failed a couple of time. Hi, I have a Samsung RSH1FBRS american style fridge. This was to melt any ice that may have formed in the water line. Water being dispensed out of door, but no ice being made. Pull the dispensing unit base away from the door and unplug the cable for the dispensing unit and the cable for the ice maker. It is nice to know that this service is here for people like myself, who need answers fast and are not sure who to consult.I couldn't be more satisfied! Remove both units from the freezer door.Place them on the counter and allow them to thaw.