*Lamborghini Huracan upgrade kit also still in development. Looks awesome! Which one would you decide upon if you...This woodland multicam Cerakote pattern was stippled by Integral Defense Group and Cerakoted by F-Dez...Who would rock this Robins Egg camo pattern on their EDC?

All factory Sig....I carry with confidence- I kept thinking these tan grip modules were like unicorns, I could see pictures of them but no one ever had them in stock. Replacement grip modules a great for anyone wanting to customize their P365 with stippling or Cerakote. This is a brand new OEM Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module (Black). World renowned and the choice for many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users. It would need to be modified to accommodate a manual safety.

*Sig Academy is just around the corner! Looks good and feels good. These are Custom Laser stippled Sig Sauer p365 Grip Modules 9mm. It is recommended that all Sig Sauer parts be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. This is an insane value for what you are getting. Some mag releases alone cost 26 bucks....and more. Osage County Guns is one of the largest Sig Sauer dealers in the United States. This was a very reasonably priced grip module and I highly recommend it if you want to add some variety to your firearm. This standard polymer grip module is a Sig Sauer factory original replacement. Sig Sauer Grip Module for P365 KIT-365-GRIP-MOD-BLK Color: Black, Gun Make: SIG Sauer, 5.0 rating with 2 reviews review & rate 4 Questions & 4 Answers Well MGW got them in stock and I finally got mine. *Custom Cerakote Ace 320's in the shop now only 70$ extra.

Stippled Sig P365 XL Grip Module. Grayguns P365 Laser Grip Module - Black Laser-sculpted grip modules use an etched “Grayscale” pattern which is 50 percent deeper than standard but still retains enough smoothness in areas to allow the weapon to move against clothing. back strap removal and stipple +$35.00.

Makes me feel like it's a different pistol altogether.

Integral Defense Group has some pre-stippled Sig Sauer P365 XL Grip Modules ready to ship... Burnt Bronze Multicam Sig P365 Grip Module. Burnt bronze multicam is one of the hottest looking Cerakote designs out there. © 2020 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved High quality at a low cost, 5 minute swap. Please remember to check back soon to see our new look and updated inventory. Grips have been harder to acquire due to COVID-19 and limited stock from our suppliers.

trigger guard stipple +$20.00. Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module, Standard. IntegralDefenseGroup.com is now offering a Dark Alpine Multicam Cerakote job on their Sig P320 and...Get your custom Sig Sauer P365 Stipple job and Cerakote work by the pros over...Integral Defense Group has some pre-stippled Sig Sauer P365 XL Grip Modules ready to ship...Burnt bronze multicam is one of the hottest looking Cerakote designs out there.

hybrid wrap upgrade (includes front grip seamlessly wrapped into grip sides) +$65.00 custom logo inset +$25.00/ per side. * Icarus Precision will be In attendance at Sig Academy event! This grip module kit comes with the magazine release, magazine release spring, and magazine release stop installed in the grip module. available options: basic laser stippling (includes any pattern on both grip sides only) $125.00 front grip removal and stipple +$35.00.

We are currently updating our website and we are working hard to finish our amazing new store.

So nice to switch back and forth just because you can. Kinda wish more handguns were like this. No need to worry about sending your grip module in for a stipple job. If you want to drastically change the look of your all black 365, then this is the way to go....preinstalled mag release is a huge bonus. *More new models coing for the P320 and P365. Here's your chance to own a stippled Sig P365 Grip Module that is made to order and customized to your exact specifications! This is a direct replacement for the original grip module that came on the Sig P365 with factory grip texture and markings. This grip is not cut for a manual safety. The module fit like a glove. These are made to order, we have them prepped and ready to be cerakoted in the color of your choice, laser stippled in the pattern of your choice and shipped out to you within 24-48 hrs after payment. *Ace 320 Grip modules are live now! The grip is first...Flat Dark Earth or Olive Drab Green?