In general the stock tends to have very controlled movements and with good liquidity the risk is considered very low in this stock. All times are ET.

Notably, this trend of consecutive beats underlines its operating efficiency.However, McKesson continues to witness a competitive market for selling generic pharmaceuticals in the United States. Based on strong business strategies, the company is expected to drive increased efficiency and productivity.Additionally, in January, Genpact extended its tie-up with McKesson, wherein the former deployed digitally-enabled advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and machine learning to simplify and standardize McKesson's finance operations.The Zacks Consensus Estimate for fourth-quarter fiscal 2019 earnings is pegged at $3.68, reflecting a year-over-year increase of 5.4%. On Oct 21, 2019, McKesson announced an agreement in principle to settle all claims against the company in the first track of the multi-district opioid litigation, related to two Ohio counties. Read stock experts’ recommendations for help on deciding if you should buy, sell or hold the stock. Forty-four states, led Connecticut Attorney General William Tong, claim 20 drug companies, including Teva, "systematically" divided up the market for generic drugs to avoid competing with one another. The plan is to implement differential pricing for brand, generic, specialty, biosimilar and OTC (Over-the-counter) drug classes in line with services offered to both customers and manufacturers.For investors' notice, McKesson announced a multi-year strategic growth initiative update that is expected to generate approximately $300-$400 million in annual pre-tax gross savings. McKesson Corp (MCK) Q2 2019 Earnings Conference Call Transcript MCK earnings call for the period ending September 30, 2018. Even during 2018 while the market dropped -5.2%, our Top 10s were up well into double-digits. nodes[i].dataset.subscription : nodes[i].getAttribute('data-subscription'); if(status ==='true') {nodes[i].checked = true;}}};var nodes = document.querySelectorAll('#form1783 select[data-value]'); if (nodes) { for (var i = 0; i < nodes.length; i++) { var node = nodes[i]; var selectedValue = node.dataset ? 7 Explosive Cryptocurrencies to Buy for the Bitcoin Halvening Most stock quote data provided by BATS. ... Jun 2019 Sep 2019 Dec 2019 Mar 2020 Jun 2020. Why Royal Caribbean, Carnival, and Norwegian Cruise Line Stocks Roared Back to Life This Morning )+[a-z]{2,63}/i);}, failureMessage: "Value must not contain any URL's"});field11.add(Validate.Presence, {failureMessage:"This field is required"});field11.add(Validate.Length, {tooShortMessage:"Invalid length for field value", tooLongMessage: "Invalid length for field value", minimum: 4, maximum: 4});function handleFormSubmit(ele) { var submitButton = ele.querySelector('input[type=submit]'); var spinner = document.createElement('span'); spinner.setAttribute('class', 'loader'); submitButton.setAttribute('disabled', true); submitButton.style.cursor = 'wait'; submitButton.parentNode.appendChild(spinner); return true; }function resetSubmitButton(e){ var submitButtons = e.target.form.getElementsByClassName('submit-button'); for(var i=0;i