These variations do not affect flight performance and can be easily adjusted by an experienced builder with proper tools. This kit is great value for money well made and looks great I am very happy with this purchase.First off a big thank you to motion RC for giving us quality products. I really liked the idea of not having to remove all of the tail boom from the mechanics as the whole front of the fuselage removes which gives you great access to everything batteries etc,the retracts are well made and should work ok, haven't used them yet,as with the other review the manual is not well detailed and the drawings are hard to see in black and white. rotors: 1960mm Width: 580mm Height: 510mm Main rotor diameter 1660mm Main blade length: 750mm Fenstron diameter: 160mm Tail blade length: 70mm Main shaft diameter: 12mm Tail shaft diameter: 5mm Spindle diameter: 8mm Main blade count: 2 Tail blade count: 9 Drive gear ratio: 1:13.8:4.7 Motor:* 1x 750MX 450KV brushless outrunner , 12S capable Speed …

600 size ARF Airwolf helicopter scale model. This is the 600 size B222 Airwolf version and includes a set of detailed retractable landing gear.Most of the work is done for you. KIT product formats also require you to install your own helicopter mechanics. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!Very impressed with the construction and quality of all the parts cant wait to get it in the air.Awesome kit ...directions are not specific on assembly you have to be an experienced builder to assemble the mechanics into the frame...I had checked out many other fueslages around and decided to purchase this one from motion rc. Airwolf is the helicopter from the 1980s American television series of the same name.

Its fictional features included stratospheric ceiling, stealth noise signature, a wide range of weapons and even supersonic speed. to achieve a perfect fit. Pre-drilled holes for easy install of the landing gear. Its fictional features included stratospheric ceiling, stealth noise signature, a wide range of weapons and even supersonic speed. Both ARF and KIT product formats require you to install your own electronics (ESC, servos, motor, etc). Body length: 1794mm Length incl. Roban fuselages are all handmade from fiberglass and therefore may have slight variation in tolerances between body panels, doors, or windows.

Roban B222 Airwolf 600 Size Helicopter Scale Conversion - KIT B222 Airwolf 600 Size Helicopter Scale Conversion Kit from Roban - RBN-KFHAW6 Airwolf is the helicopter from the 1980s American television series of the same name. The legendary Airwolf in the 600 size Designed for 600s mechanics such as the TREX 600 and other 50s mechanics Specifications:Length: 1300mmWidth: 400mmHeight 248mmWeight: 1200g KIT contents:New version, with functioning front doorsFRP fuselagePellucid canopy cover x 3Horizontal stabilizer 2xVertical stabilizer 3xwheelsetRetractable landing gear (without servo)mounting material All wood work is installed. The retract install was easy but not very well explained in the manual.

Would you like to be taken to our european site instead where delivery costs to EU will be cheaper? These precautions are intended for novice builders; an experienced modeler should have no issue achieving perfect results with these premiere scale helicopters kits.If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Your input is very much appreciated. I would like to thank motion rc for there fast delivery and tracking as this was sent all the way to Australia and no problems when opening the box, everything in tact nothing broken. And a big special thanks to Derek for all your help much appreciated.so let's talk about the kit it arrived today upon opening it met all my expectations and a lot more.The kit is well made and looks amazing and it comes with side weapons and the landing gear retractable's have a chrome finish on them .This kit is well worth the money can't wait to put this together and put up more reviewsI used a Trex 550DFC helicopter as the mechanics for the fuselage so I needed to make my own mounting brackets which was not that difficult. Because helicopter mechanics can vary greatly in size and shape, you may be required to modify the fuselage slightly (including cutting, drilling, etc.) Someone that had never done an install like this might have had difficulty. The Airwolf helicopter was a conventional 222 helicopter modified by attaching some film props. Mechanics included. Standard 600 set up is an 1100 kV brushless outrunner motor, 80-100 amp ESC and a 6S 22.2V 5000 mAh or higher LiPo battery.This fuselage can be completed in as little as 4-6 hrs and is intended for the intermediate to advanced builder.Roban Scale Helicopters are intended for modelers who have advanced level building skills. The overall quality of the fuselage is outstanding and looks very good especially for the priceWe noticed you are shopping from the UK. The instructions were mainly "install this part, refer to the picture" unfortunately the pics are small and black and white which made it difficult to figure out what was required.