?Sears and Roebuck merchandised guns from several gun manfacturers under Sears brand names. Missing the front sight bead.

i think it is made by sears & robuck? Never know what I'll find next.We look for the unusual, we don't buy new guns from wholesalers, and resell! Rifles. Popular Calibers Shop All.22 LR Ammo.223 Rem/5.56 NATO Ammo.357 Magnum Ammo.308 Winchester Ammo.380 ACP Ammo.38 Special Ammo.30-30 Winchester … Buy a 410 gauge Webley & Scott Bolt Action Shotgun online today. Shop available Ranger parts from Numrich Gun Parts Corporation today! Remember that ignorance of the law is no excuse. Bore is excellent, bright and shiny. Up for auction is this Ranger model-101.5 bolt-action shotgun in the .410-gauge. Missing the front sight bead.

Please be advised that we have visually inspected this shotgun, but we have not test fired it.

My father-in-law recently discovered an old bolt action, single-shot, .410 gauge shotgun in the back of a closet that he has not cleaned out in many years. A SMALL BORE SIDE BY SIDE SHOTGUN THAT CAN PUT THE MOST EXPERIENCED SHOOTER TO THE TEST! Sorry, no international shipping. The action is smooth, and as with early Stevens guns this model has the cocking knob at the back of the bolt. This one is California friendly to a C&R holder.

Ranger Arms, Inc. Model-101.5 Bolt-Action .410. Bluing has faded, and is peppered with oxidation. Share Item Item ships when funds come in.

With money orders, or cashiers check, we usually ship within 48-hours of receiving cleared payment. info needed on a ranger 410 bolt action shotgun. Top Answer. Thank you. I try to keep the prices affordable, which means I make less money than most dealers. Bore is excellent, bright and shiny. Bore is excellent, bright and shiny. The 26" long barrel has a clean, shiny bore.The muzzle choke is FULL. info needed on a ranger 410 bolt action shotgun. Stock is also in VG cond with just some hunting mars. There was a special order of 600 of these guns and only 3 survived. Shotguns by Caliber; Bolt-Action; Lever Action; Over/Under; Pump; Semi-Automatic; Side by Side; Single-Shot; Tactical Shop All. i think it is made by sears & robuck? Description: An early Stevens single shot .410 bolt shotgun, only markings on the gun is: RANGER. 24-inch barrel. The Mini Ranger side by side shotgun in .410 bore stands out for the small size of its mechanism completely scaled to the bore. As with any firearm, please have them checked out by a competent gunsmith before attempting to fire them. Looks like some one was in the process of refinishing it. I doubt they ever manufactured any firearms themselves. Wood has been stripped of the finish. We use cookies on this site to improve your experience.We're here for you. Please be aware of all firearm related laws in your state before bidding. Rough around the edges but works perfectly as it should… Tactical by Brand; AR-15 Rifles; AR-15 and AK-47 Pistols; Handguns; Rifles ; Shotguns; Ammunition Shop All. Bore is excellent, bright and s I do a brisk volume! Some wear to the chrome plated bolt handle. The marking on the shotgun are as follows: Norberto Arizmendi-Eibar-Made in Spain Made Expressly for American Import … RANGER 410 BOLT ACTION Description: This is a single shot bolt action shotgun with 26" bbl. the blueing is good, barrel great, bolt action single shot, the folk art stock gives it character for sale by ray sophy on GunsAmerica - 981330454 Looks like some one was in the process of refinishing it. We've been supplying customers with hard to find parts since 1950. Some light wear at the muzzle.
The exterior metal is original softening blue with some fading nut complete. Shipping price determined by zip code. Thanks for looking, and good luck bidding. Not home many times, the first buyer by email buys the gun !This web site doesnot close down a sale when you do a BUY IT NOW like Ebay!I can get six buy it nows in an hour, first buyer to email gets the guns, others are in second place! I’m sorry I don’t list my phone number, did that for 30 days, never again.. Returns accepted with a full refund, less shipping charges. Some guns are required shipment to a gun dealer near you for a transfer to you when it arrives. Ranger Shotguns were sold by Sears Roebuck and Company. Wood has been stripped of the finish. !KEEP CHECKING MY INVENTORY. It was made in late 30's. Ranger was a popular trade or brand name that was sold by Sears Roebuck and produced by J. Stevens Arms Company, now better known as Savage. The 26" long barrel has a clean, shiny bore.The muzzle choke is FULL. I can’t talk on the phone all day…who will ship the guns? it has a 4 or 5 round capacitie with a tube what is it worth and so on!!!!!! If you can only pay with a card let me know.

This is assummed this gun is 1 of 3 that survived a fire from a Gun Club that burned down over 30 years ago. Bluing has faded, and is peppered with oxidation.