We bring you the Phoenix 921 Pro XP. Whether you’re a Elite angler or just the everyday weekend fisherman, this boat comes equipped with the tools to make your day on the water more enjoyable . BBCBoards is the leading online community for Bass Boat connections. Box stock prop." Blacklake Bassman - NY : 12 Phoenix 721 ... Tempest, 12" Hydro Dynamics jackplate, Lowrance X37C, X27C, Motorguide Digital 82#. Pro Tech Padded Front Deck. Minn Kota 112# Ultrex .

The SHO is $1800-2k more, and when I crunched numbers, that's a lot of oil to make up the difference, so I went with the Merc. New for 2020, The Phoenix 921 Elite is everything you could ever ask for in a bass boat. However, after going to the classic I have decided the Lynx was not the boat for me.Just curious, why didn't you feel the Lynx was for you? I also saw it at the classic, and I had some concerns about it, the main being the draft looks like it wouldn't be able to fish in anything less than 4' of water. It was a windy, rough day on Lake Conroe. Fishability is a term that serious bass anglers know well. Yamaha 250 SHO. Phoenix Boats; 921 PHX or 921 ProXP; Thread: 921 PHX or 921 ProXP. The Diamond Vee hull design insures a superb on-plane time, superior turning capabilities and excellent top-end speed. "Still in break in mode!"

Lowrance Live HDS 12 & 9 Console & Bow w/2-1 Active Transducer. Phoenix 2020 921 Elite – New Model for 2020.

Heated Seats. Copyright © 2020 Phoenix Bass Boats Phoenix Boats Mare Marine . If this is your first visit, be sure to 921 PHX or 921 … Dual Deck Color Upgrade. The 921 PHX is 21’6” in length, with a wide 96” beam just like the 921 Pro XP.

check out the THE PHOENIX 21 PHX IS THE LATEST ADDITION TO THE PHOENIX LINE UP. Gary Clouse, President of Phoenix Boats, announced today that Phoenix Boats has introduced its newest model, the 921 PHX. We have … As far as 4-stroke vs 2-stroke, I was just in that situation when ordering my new 721. Copyright © 2000-2020 BassBoat Central Inc. All rights reserved. Yamaha Digital Gages. I also saw it at the classic, and I had some concerns about it, the main being the draft looks like it wouldn't be able to fish in anything less than 4' of water.

Jump to page: Results 1 to 20 of 23 Thread Tools. Every day speed of 78-79.

As far as 4-stroke vs 2-stroke, I was just in that situation when ordering my new 721. Here is a in-depth look at the Phoenix 921 XP. Welcome to the Demo Garage here at In Tune Marine! For more information contact Phoenix Boats, 730 Industrial Drive, Winchester, TN 37398 Web address phoenixbassboats.com,   Phone 931-967-7210  Fax 931-962-8920  E-mail Twin 8’ Black Power Pole Blades. 80 mph @ 6000 rpm (gps). View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Visit Homepage Member Join Date Sep 2016 Location Sam Rayburn, TX Posts 256. If you're still having problems resetting your password, The 921 has some sweet features and performed great in some pretty nasty conditions.

Great riding, handling, performing boat. Specifications: Stock: 305: Status: In Stock: Condition: New: Year: 2020: Mfg/Brand: Phoenix Boats : Model: 921 Elite: Our Price: Contact Us! The Pro XS is known to be faster, and my experience with friends that own skeeters with SHOs, the fuel efficiency is no different from a Pro XS. Rayburn Guide. Facebook; Twitter; RSS; Home; About; Contact; ICAST 2020; Ask A Pro; ICAST. "Top speed of 80.0. The 921 Pro XP has been meticulously designed to give you the best fishing platform in the industry. I had previously convinced myself I was buying a Bass Cat Lynx from all they hype about the boat. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last. I am sure it will be the boat of choice for many of our Elite Series pros such as Aaron Martens and Greg Hackney.”It has a host of standard features including a Lowrance HDS 12, Lowrance HDS 9, custom boat cover, padded front deck and many others.Phoenix Boats is a Tennessee corporation headquartered in Winchester, Tennessee, in a modern 75,000 square foot facility located on 10 acres. “The 921 PHX will be the flagship for the Phoenix brand,” states Clouse. The Pro XS is known to be faster, and my experience with friends that own skeeters with SHOs, the fuel efficiency is no different from a Pro XS.Just curious, why didn't you feel the Lynx was for you? Got questions? Here we have the 2020 Phoenix Boats 921 Elite bass fishing machine.

Show Printable Version ; Email this Page… Subscribe to this Thread… 03-30-2017, 07:32 AM #1. 16 Phoenix 921 Pro XP 16 250 Merc ... Elite 5X, MinnKota Fortrex 80#. RGB Deck Lights. Dual Removable Console. This model boasts a wider front deck, ability to house 12” electronics in both bow and console, and a single front lid with center rod box capability.The 921 PHX is 21’6” in length, with a wide 96” beam just like the 921 Pro XP.“The 921 PHX will be the flagship for the Phoenix brand,” states Clouse.