I updated the instructions in the recipe to state 15-20 minutes to desired doneness.Baked them at 400 for 10 minutes and the meat was medium well. Can’t wait to try it.I hope you get the chance to really soon Jean, it is so good!Made the Kabobs and used your marinade, also made the rice. We met at the Blue Plate Cafe last July…I recently sent an email to you dated February 5…please check it out when you get a chance…the subject is…we met in July ….thanks and have a beautiful day!I am so glad to hear that y’all liked them Sharidan! I love cabbage also and found the “fried” cabbage recipe also. * This step can be skipped. Have the right skewers .

So I just got done changing them all back and explaining to her why I want to spell it kabob..and I guess that is on my brain today I am going to try this. I think the closer the meat comes to room temperature, the more likely they are going to fall off, no matter how evenly you rotate them. You need the fat for flavor and to help the meat stick to the skewer.Please use 20% fat ground beef. You say to use 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon – that seems a lot. On your mobile site are you aware your social icons are on the sidebar floating blocking content?, I had to sort of wiggle around them to see this page, they are already on the bottom of your pages anyhow not sure why they are in both but the floating ones obscure the mobile viewing.Thanks, Deborah! Easy Broiled Beef Kabobs are the easiest, most flavorful chunks of delicious meat…cooked right in the middle of December?! Thanks for sharing your kitchen expertise with us late-comers.Jo Ann, you just made my day!! I just want to confirm you use 20/80 fat/meat not 15/85? If you like your steak well done just keep the kabobs in for … I’m excited to try these for dinner sometime.I tried turning the skewers when I was broiling chicken kabobs, but they wouldn’t stay turned and would just roll back. Nestle the beef in with the vegetables and roast until desired doneness. The texture is very different.As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.What temperature do you.put the broiler on? When my husband was alive, we’d grill kabobs quite often….we added pineapple to the skewers. That onion juice is used later.The meat massaging process takes A LOT of time, I won’t lie to you. Lol but that’s a very valid question. Ugh!It was bad planning on my part, but it made for great chance to try deconstructed steak kabobs without skewers.Essentially, skewer-less kabobs turns steak kabobs into an easy, weeknight sheet pan dinner. You have to select a temperature on mine .theres no high low option .would 400 f be to low?I believe the broiler temperature is more like 500ºF (260ºC).Thank you for all of this wonderful information! Thanks for great recipes for a lovely evening.I am so glad to hear you had a wonderful night and enjoyed the recipe!

Sometimes, though, extra special occasions take place. Did you by chance mean 1/2 teaspoon?

Made the rice also! Enjoy!Thanks again Christy!! * This step can be skipped. So I would run to the measuring spoons to make sure I wrote everything down exactly as my mother-in-law explained.As I explained earlier, if your meat does not have enough fat on it, it will fall off the skewers as it cooks. The food processor may become a mess to cleanup afterwards, but it fluffs the meat beautifully and my kabob never fall off the skewers. Birthdays, celebrations, anniversaries, milestones, or holidays. We cooked these at 400Also remember that the temperature of cooked beef will continue to rise as the As a side note, when beef is packaged as steak kabob meat, it’s typically beef cut from the sirloin section into 1 to 1 1/2-inch pieces.Absolutely, yes! Thank you.Hi Valerie! enjoyable post . . Again, low-fat (10% fat or less) ground meat is not recommended for this technique. That’s my kind of recipe! You want the meat mixture to be sticky enough to stay on the skewers and not fall off during the grilling process.

Here is the link to my 3 Ingredient Rice Pilaf That looks soooooo good.

~snickers~See that gorgeous rice pilaf in the photo? Turn kabob over & broil for 5 more mins or until cooked through. I love sweet and sour stuff.Hey Christy! Conventional Oven - Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.

Everything was great! And thank you for teaching me about the flat skewers. Montreal Steak Seasoning – 3.5 tsp Cinnamon – 1/2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 1 tbsp Red Bell Pepper – 1 large Red onion … Just looked at your rice recipe…so easy! You mentioned in the description to only use 20%, but your ingredient list says 15%. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.