Successfully registered. Fast download speeds up to 340 MbpsDOCSIS 3.0—Up to 8x faster cable Internet speeds than 2.0CHANNEL BONDING—Fastest Cable Internet speeds during peak hoursGIGABIT WIRED—Ideal for HD gaming and video streamingHomes come in all shapes and sizes. also you may want to try changing the wireless channel. I have 12 total devices connected both wired and wirelessly at this time. The C3700 may inadvertently operate within a currently unsupported 5GHz Wi-Fi channel that has not been approved for use by NETGEAR.
This 2-in-1 dual-band WiFi router and DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem unleashes 8x faster download speeds—up to 340 Mbps—faster, smoother WiFi, and works with all major cable Internet providers. By default, it'll have 5G at the end of the SSID. Either devices say they are connected yet do not connect to the internet or the wireless will show up, but it doesn't connect despite … I even tried changing to TKIP, but got a stern error message. I'm regularly having issues. Running a speedtest on your Wi-Fi connected device will give you a better idea of realistic speeds in your house.For a household that has a couple of smartphones, smart home appliances, and occasional guests, the Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router should be capable of getting devices the speed they need.If you need a router that can support more devices, you could look at a tri-band router like the NETGEAR Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Tri-Band WiFi Router. hope to hear your feedback.I am also having the same problem, but I only have two devices connected. This router has one 2.4GHz band and two 5GHz bands. One Device. Model C3700 User Manual. I've been using it for about 6 months with no issues. Combined with superior WiFi range and performance, the 2-in-1 N300 cable modem takes your connected home to the next speed level, providing smooth HD streaming, uninterrupted online gaming, and fast, reliable internet for all the devices in your home. NETGEAR Support. This 2-in-1 dual-band WiFi router and DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem unleashes 8x faster download speeds—up to 340 Mbps—faster, smoother WiFi, ... NETGEAR C3700 Tour. Any client that connects to your home Wi-Fi can be counted as a device. How many devices does the C3700 support?

And the simple browser-based installation with no CD makes router installation easy using an iPad, tablet, smartphone, or computer.PUSH ‘N’ CONNECT—Easy push button WiFi connections (WPS)Works with cable Internet providers like Comcast XFINITYMaintain high security across your network to help ensure your privacy & family is safe while online. I have 12 total devices connected both wired and wirelessly at this time. The NETGEAR N600 WiFi Cable Modem Router provides better WiFi connectivity throughout your home for all your Internet-enabled devices. If all of these people are having the same issue, why hasn't it been addressed? The issue is happening more and more frequently. My Internet became slow recently. This product not compatible with cable bundled voice services.Is your Cable Internet Service Provider charging you every month just to use their modem? ... GearHead Support is a technical support service for NETGEAR devices and all other connected devices in your home. Although the router can support up to 64 devices, keep in mind that network speeds on your devices … The other thing I can suggest is to try and change the SSID on the wireless in theory the SSID shouldnt matter but I have seen issues be fixed by just doing that. 2 N600 WiFi Cable Modem Router Model C3700 Support Thank you for selecting NETGEAR products. This would allow you to connect more devices and potentially improve range by having routers in different locations in the house.Dual band router that is sufficient for most householdsThe Nighthawk AC1900 provides two bands and fast speeds to accommodate multiple devices on your Wi-Fi network.This version of the Nighthawk, with 3 bands, lets you connect up to 96 devices and includes Smart Connect that pairs each device with the optimal Wi-Fi band. C3700 Drops Connection to Devices I'm having an issue with my NetGear C3700. If it's secure and shared storage access you want, NETGEAR has easy ways to do it.NETGEAR makes it easy to do more with your digital devices. Get all the speed you need from your cable provider without paying monthly modem rental fees. What security setting are you using on the wireless? The other thing I can suggest is to try and change the SSID on the wireless in theory the SSID shouldnt matter but I have seen issues be fixed by just doing that. Sorry if this topic was already covered, but I couldn't find the answers I was looking for in a basic search.How many devices does the C3700 support? I'd send it back, but then I wouldn't have any internet at all. Whatever the need, these are the ones to get.A revolutionary form factor requires new accessories. My security settings are WPA2-Personal and AES. … The c3700 can support well beyond 12 devices so it isn't a limit issue that is the problem. We've rounded up the best routers available now, whether you're looking to game, set up a mesh network, or just enjoy lag-free internet in your home.Even though your PC might not have come with a Blu-ray drive, you may be compelled to get one, especially if you have a large movie collection. Enjoy photos, videos and music stored on a shared USB hard drive. I'm regularly having issues. However, this process gets a little old.I appreciate any information and advice I can get...in layman's terms. How many devices SHOULD I connect to the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router? What security setting are you using on the wireless? Supported by major cable service providers. The 2.4GHz band supports a theoretical maximum of 600 Mbps and the 5GHz band supports up to 1300 Mbps. Love Netgear and want to improve your home internet? Easy setup. I even tried changing to TKIP, but got a stern error message. I have tried both wired and wirelessly, (got disconnected on both) have changed the channel in case interference was an issue, changed the SSID, checked all fittings to make sure that they're not loose (the cables are new). Thanks. hope to hear your feedback.I am also having the same problem, but I only have two devices connected.