I want to buy your instructions but I wanted to make sure if they are in English.The instructions are similar to the official LEGO ones. Select at least one other product to start the comparison. You can replace all white parts with red parts. Various lattice extensions are also available. The Y telescopic boom guying delivers significant increases in load capacity.

Our customers can rely on a worldwide sales and service network. by … And The text is English if there is any (only a few sentences on how to route the wires)That is a misunderstanding.

normally, or you can crabsteer). The partslist can be found on Rebrickable: That update was done by a fan.

errors could have been made by me. is going through all that plastic.Nevertheless, I feel that this model does not meet my quality standards. Lego Technic bietet sich da an, wobei man allerdings für das von Jeroen Ottens entworfene Modell des Liebherr Krans LTM 11200 nicht nur eine Menge Geduld, sondern auch etwas Kleingeld übrig haben sollte.

If you find out there is a piece

The buildinginstructions are for sale and you can just buy one for yourself.Hi I’ve purchased the ltm 11200 is there anywhere where I can purchase the stickers for itI don’t know. Search here for the right contact partner.

Und in welcher Sprache ist sie?This is the latest version that i have made. One question how is the 27mtr length of string is routed I can see from the drawing the detail of the front of the jib and through the block but I can’t see anything regarding the other end as to how and where it is threaded through the rest of the crane and into a drum/winch etc.The string goes down to the black axle with the two 32T gears on it. Direct driven functions with a dedicated motor per function are needed for the most strained functions.Are there also building instructions for the ltm11200 red version ?No there are not. A remarkable increase of the capacity is realized with the Y-telescopic boom suspension. I don’t serch basic building instructio.There are a couple of modified versions of my crane on the internet. As far as I know these are not compatible with the MindStorms system. LTM 11200-91 3 The LTM 11200-9.1 with its capacity of 1,200 t is the strongest telescopic mobile crane in the market and offers the worldwide longest telescopic boom. even though lifting the boom is possible by combining the cylinders

the switch. was intended.The partslist on Search here for the right contact partner. I (T7) = 7'8" I (T7Y) = 8'8" Positioning area for supporting brackets Zone de positionnement de la console de support Supporting stand loadable up to 154.3 kips

And the MindStorms motors are not form-fit compatible with the PF motors, so you also can’t replace them.

The front one is for the string of the hook, the rear one for the string to lift the boom.I think you’ve made a little mistake @ page 915 step 5.And i think you’ve forgotten to mention some parts at page 1094Weet natuurlijk niet of er verlengkabeltjes bestaan om dit eventueel te kunnen uitvoeren?You are absolutely right.

I guess what I’m asking is that do you have updated instructions or am I missing something ?Please enter your email address below to keep in touch and receive notifications of new building instructions or exclusive sets.Building instructions Liebherr LTM11200 (full price)

The partslist can be found on In the description of the model this is explained in more detail:What do you believe would be necessary to make this crane fully self sufficient?