Can't find the part you need?

If it's worth more than $400, I don't want it.

Got the bike fixed for $220. Was sitting at a red light near JFK airport in 1966 and a drunk ran over me and broke my leg. It is Black with chrome. I went there with low expectations and high hopes.

Looking for a nice 1960's Honda Dream need not be running ,630 415 8127 Glen Ellyn IL ADVENTURE COMES IN ALL SIZESFull-size adventure bikes like Honda’s Africa Twin are great do-it-all motorcycles. If you are looking at this ad then you know how collectible they are.I bought this bike a while ago from a neighbor, it was sitting in his loft for 25 years. Did you sell it? We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! I'm looking for a nice Dream, and yours sounds perfect, how much are you asking for it and where are you located.

Tough times are upon me as I was hurt at work and now must part with it. Cars and Trucks are always welcome on trade.

Hello, I am looking for luggage rack for my 65 Honda 305 dream. EPA 30 MPG Hwy/22 MPG City!

AWD 5-Speed Automatic 2.4L I4 DOHC 16V i-VTEC 22/30 City/Highway MPG Awards: * 2012 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. The motorcycle has 23HP and a modest top speed of 86mph. Any questions please email or call 810-648-9500 P-L Email me at stevesgarage4@gmail.com or I will check this forum for your comment. It does have new red paint, but it is a great bike. When I first got the Honda, I had other projects scheduled in line. This bike is a survivor and wears all original paint and dealer installed accessories, including rare bucco bags. As long as I keep the regular maintenance up the Dream keeps running and running.

It has to be something simple to bring this old girl back to life, it just seemed obvious that she wanted to start. Free shipping. and more to have the gas tank derusted and coated.

$500 below NADA Retail! Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported 3 - Honda 305 Dreams For Sale by: MrRoofer2@aol.com Anyone looking for a Honda Dream? My price wasn't even coming close to what they were asking.

Be sure to contact our sellers to confirm availability! The bike runs great and is a perfect addition to any collection.

I just purchased a 1968 HONDA DREAM and it is in MINT - SHOWROOM MINT CONDITION.

I was interested, although the asking price was way too high.

located in ky. READ MORE!======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: Heated Leather Seats, Heated Mirrors, Navi... The "original" Honda Dream (as we knew it in the US) was a 250cc but was the same frame as what you see here and later the 305cc version came out. Fantastic high-revving 28.5 hp engine; 9,000 rpm redline 305 cc parallel twin; four-speed transmission Predecessor of the 1968 Baja 1000 winner Odometer shows less than 2,100 miles To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.... All in all I think we both walked away happy with the deal. *CARFAX 1-Owner* ~HEATED LEATHER~ 4WD! Good for some parts or total resoration.

1 - 1967 305 Touring Dream (Red) 26,000 miles (2nd owner) * Was a Shriners bike Very good condition. Also looking for a set of front and rear turn signals that are OEm and in good condition. On a whim, I discovered a Dream sitting at a local salvage yard. Call if Interested Thanks for Looking Both values seem to be unusually high for a Honda of the era. Muscatell Subaru is proud to present this 2012 Honda CR-V. AWD. ADVENTURE COMES IN ALL SIZESFull-size adventure bikes like Honda’s Africa Twin are great do-it-all motorcycles.

A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR THEM.GOOD LUCK,I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR IT. This is not a garage queen or restored bike but is very presentable and could be ridden as is or be the basis for an easy restoration.

Determination.
Excellent Cond.! THE BEST TOUR BIKE ON THE ROAD. will pick up USA Early drum brakes provide plenty of stopping power for both the front and rear wheels.

NEW Durable 21MM Motorcycle Carburetor For Carburetor Scooter Racing ATV. Engine: 2.4L 4 Cyl., Exterior Color: WHITE, Interior Color: BGE, VIN: 5J6RM4H77CL016567. for sale one crash bar and 2 different hard saddle bag sets and one luggage rack off honda mrroofer2@aol.com Should I resell it, keep it what is it really worth?? My father passed away and left me a 1965 Honda Dream, everything is original except for front tire, I haven't started it in six years, it needs a battery and spark plug. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO VIEW PHOTOGRAPHS AND READ ENTIRE ITEM DESCRIPTION BEFORE BUYING OR ASKING QUESTIONS. Cosmetically, the Honda is rough around the edges; with excellent potential. contact me at carastat@yahoo.com if interested. Nopaynada@yahoo.com

for sale one crash bar and 2 different hard saddle bag sets and one luggage rack off honda mrroofer2@aol.com We take trade ins year round! away .