RCA TV. Please reload this page and try again later.

Private Seller Propelling this exceptional Cruiser are Twin Mercruiser 310 Horsepower 7.4L Marine Engines matched up to twin Bravo Two Drives. Great Listing! Request Info. Stock #215414 Shalimar, FL

The Galley is conveniently located just to the Port Side as you enter, making this a extension to the outdoors while the sliding glass door is open, the counter space is great and the covered Sink and Cook Top were well thought out.

Anytime The Twin Mercruiser 5.7 LX V8 engines have both been intensely run through with preventive maintenance repairs to keep it a "Ready to Run", "Turn Key" boat. Flybridge is huge and can sit up to 8 people. USE YOUR CHANCE TO OWN A GREAT FRESH WATER BOAT FOR THE FRACTION OF PRICE Please read below. eau ... favorite this post Aug 20 Avanti 3258 Command Bridge, Twin 7.4L MPI-310 Hrs-New Canvas $29,900 (rmn > Red Wing) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 1996 Bayliner 3258 Avanti With its spacious cockpit and seating area, the Avanti is perfect for all-day cruising or entertaining.Bayliner 3258 Avanti Specifications - Standard Equipment - Full instrumentation at upper and lower helm - Cabin with galley - JVC stereo system - Forward and mid staterooms - Private head compartment - Twin MerCruiser stern drive powerYour form has been submitted successfully. Air conditioner hose was lose and boat got water in engine compartment and stern of the boat was submerged in fresh water. Very good looking and very clean 1999 Bayliner 3258 Command Bridge Powered by Twin 7.4L MPI MerCruisers and Bravo 2 Drives with Only 310 Hrs! This vessel is located in Appleton, Wisconsin. Separate Shower.

We believe in FULL DISCLOSURE to avoid ANY chance of misrepresenting the vehicle to you. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. The Boat has a Garmin Networking System to Display the Garmin Unit at both helms at ease that is also wired to Garmin's XM Weather that gives you Live Weather on screen And XM Radio to the boat's Stereo System. $76,800 Fresh water 32' Bridge Boat, Twin 5.7L MerCruiser with Bravo Sterndrive, Low hours of use only 165hours on engines. * Name Battery Charger. Purchased this boat to bring it to Toronto, Canada, but could not arrange transportation to Canada (I did once, but shipper just stole $3000 and never delivered the boat) and boat was stored in marina for a two years now. !Outdrive service done August 2014General overhaul March 2013New Sonar/fish finderUnderwater lightsNew SpotlightNew Hatch sealsNew Anchor and RopeNew HeadNew Fusion 3 zone Blue tooth radioFull interior / exterior done this May, compound / Wax.New memory foam mattress do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; post id: 7163642484. posted: 2020-07-21 20:02. updated: 2020-08-08 18:44. email to friend ♥ best of . $40,800 Bayliner 3258 Avanti Command Bridge. Flybridge cushions have good vinyl, but foam inside should be changed. ALL new Interior and Exterior LED lighting including Two Bright White LED flood lights that light up the entire deck and the Large Swim Platform with retractable ladder for swimming or diving. Full Canvas Bridge Enclosure 2006.

$29,500 Full Financing and shipping available! In worst case if port engine needs to be removed - the engine compartment is huge, or you can pull engine out and work on it in cockpit. Air conditioner with Reverse Heat. I'm attaching all the images I have. The Cockpit is Very Big and a nice place to set some chairs and a small table. One in the Salon, and One in Each Bedroom.

Both engines's ignition and fuel pumps and starters were engaged from both controls.

2 Staterooms. If you're looking for the used Boat in like new condition, then this is it. 1996 Bayliner Avanti 3258 Electric Windlass. I purchased this boat last year from original owner who sold it only because boat was partially submerged in fresh water lake due to service mistake last summer. Call me at: 626-993-5205 / DavidPlease advise availability and if I can have an out of the water survey. Twin 5.7 Litre Mercruiser FWC Engines (under 400 hours) Bravo 3 Drives! If you're going for trophies, go with a winner. (502) 507-4081 And BAYLINER 3258 is the epitome of that effort - built with the quality and reliability that let you leave all your cares at the dock.

Be a smart buyer and buy it now. …

JVC Stereo with CD. Generator does not start but it turns over with starter and cylinders are filled up with Marvel oil - probably needs some fuses replaced. Overall this boat should Impress Inside, Outside, Cosmetically and Mechanically!

1996 Bayliner 3258 Avanti MOTIVATED SELLERS. Excellent condition.

It was winterized by marina in October 2013 and has not being in water since. $24,999

Luxury on water with beauty and power! Evening Boat on new custom 15000 number trailer which is also for sale. Pictures are from last year. Air conditioner hose was lose and boat got water in engine compartment. $27,750 Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. All rights Reserved.The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. Radar arch and windshield have been remowed for shipping, as you can see on the photos. $20,000 This vessel is located in Appleton, Wisconsin. WOW!!!!!