Support the engine using the engine support fixture.

Refer to Engine Mount Replacement - Right.9. If your Equinox is experiencing electrical problems, you should always check the fuses first, because they are relatively easy to check and cheap to change. Remove the air cleaner assembly. Instead I found a loose connection. Remove the battery ground (negative) cable from the battery.
Purchased 2005 chevy Equinox on may 26 2005 have had it at the dealer 5 times in the past 47 days 1st the sunroof stopped working, then the transaxle overheating light came on got those "repaired" didn't get off the dealers lot and the light came on again they changed sensor brought it back the next day and was told they found a chaffed wire in the main harness yesterday I had it towed in after engine light and traction control light came on felt like wheels didn't want to turn and on hills had no power to climb I live in the mountains of PA will never buy another chevy. The fuse panel glossery should be on inside cover of fuse panel or in owners manual under fuses in glossery… one on the driver side when you open door and theres one the passenger side when you open the door there are panels on both sides of the dash that pull off. and then of course there are the fuse blocks under the hood. 2007-2009 – see fuse №3 (Auxiliary Power). Cigar lighter / power outlet fuses in the Chevrolet Equinox are located in the Engine compartment fuse box. by the battery. What's the 2005 Chevy Equinox power steering fuse location? Remove the drive belt from the remaining pulleys.Thanks so much, this is exactly what I needed.i have searched everywhere and couldn't find it for free. Attempted to jump battery when noted smoke and stopped. Instrument panel fuse block. Slide the seat to where you want it and release the bar. The most recently reported issues are listed below. 2005-2006 – see fuses “CIGAR” (Cigarette Lighter), “AUX OUTLETS / AUX1 OUTLET” (Accessory Power Outlets) and “AUX 2/CARGO” (Accessory Power Outlet 2, Cargo Outlet)). Raise the jack until the wood block comes into contact with the engine oil pan and is capable of supporting the weight of the engine.7. The first generation of the Chevrolet Equinox, a crossover SUV from Chevrolet based on General Motors' Theta platform.I took my car to AutoZone for the free alternator and battery test.came up as failed for the alternator.1. Vehicle taken to dealer they claimed the vehicle was jumped backwards and I know this not to be a fact.

alternator repair 05 chevy equinox I have a 05 Chevy equinox.

Place the wood block between the lift point of the floor jack and the bottom of the engine oil pan.2.

Remove J 39914 from the drive belt tensioner (8). Remove the right engine mount. 2005 chevy equinox changed battery and alternator and still drains battery the next day or two First are you sure the alternator is charging the battery ? Chevrolet Equinox mk1 (2005 – 2009) – fuse box diagram. Posted on 30 April 20165 August 2018by admin. Some components may have multiple fuses, so make sure you check all of the fuses that are linked to the component in question.Flushing the coolant in your car is not that hard and will extend the life of your engine tremendously - learn how here!Cars burn, leak and otherwise dispense of their oil. Using a 2005 Chevy Equinox I show you the location of the fuse and relay for the AC Compressor Clutch. Some Chevrolets have multiple interior fuse boxes including in the trunk - the video above will show you where the interior fuse box of your 2005 Equinox is located. where is alternator fuse on 2005 chevy equinox - Chevrolet 2007 Equinox LS question. Dealer stated everything fried under hood. Although the fuse itself isn't the problem the connections to it are. Try to move the seat with your body to be sure

Year of production: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009. Check your level frequently and top up when necessaryLeaking coolant is usually a sign that your water pump needs to be replaced.

Lift the bar located under the front of the seat to unlock it.