There are several very minor areas of dock rash as well as a few dings and blemishes near the bow eye. Porta pottie.

Like NOW NOW.I stay on top of my stuff, and I've never owned a boat to sit around and dream.

Breaks and tires are at 90% on a E-Z load trailer. Bellevue, WA I have muffs to safely run the boat on a hose for an interested buyer.

I stand at nearly 6’ tall; I can stand up without concern for hitting my head on the ceiling. There are several very minor areas of dock rash as well as a few dings and blemishes near the bow eye. Contact Seller 1989 Sea Ray 230 Weekender, If your looking for a boat that the whole family can enjoy, take a look at this 1989 Sea Ray Weekender 230. Request Information Those brand new deep cycle batteries will keep the built-in CD audio system bumping for the entire weekend.Feel the need to untie and go cruising (the next morning after sobering up)? Sylvester, GA The engine is clean and grease-free; the bilge clean and dry. It can be seen at Irwin Marine in Laconia.

1988 Sea Ray Weekender 230, Nice little used pocket cruiser! * Name Equipped with a cabin heater from the engine. No extra charges or fees.Head Info:Enclosed head with holding tank and standing head room. Photo 11

Telephone (optional) 1999 Sea Ray Cruiser 230 Overnighter, EZ Loader Tandem Bunk Trailer Toms River Twp, NJ Photos Back in the cabin, you’ll notice the table and wrap-around seating.

Shop Safely: Protect Your Money.

Question/Comments (optional)

$5,995 Evening Nice cuddy cabin - great for families - 380 hours.

Morning It had a new axle, two new brake rotors, and all new brake pads installed in 2014.

A few ding on outside, But does not leak.. 89 Sea Ray CC 230.Newly upholstered , with new snap in carpet. There is an aftermarket screen built in to prevent insects from joining you in the cabin. Best Time to Contact Make: Sea Ray Model: 230 Weekender Length: 23 Dealer: BoatsFSBO.com ID: 215488 Ad provided by BoatingBay There is an aftermarket screen built in to prevent insects from joining you in the cabin. $5,000

Best Time to Contact You are free to stay drunk while on your mooring without having to man the bilge all night.Invite other islanders to party naked with you on your SeaRay. A sea trial is unlikely as my local river is not yet dammed up.

Please be sure to check out all of the photos I have taken; if there’s something you’d like a close-up of just let me know! The twin batteries are located to the left of the engine.

Porte potty, Clean 5.7 Mec, Fresh oil change and tune-up.

Trailer included. I have only used it on a few trips for the past 2 summers. Needs some minor rubrail work on the stbd side, but overall the boat is in good shape and runs GREAT! $8,900 Photo 5 Additional ventilation and light is provided through the sliding tinted/screened windows on either side of the cabin. Simply turn on the engine and smoothly shift into gear with your 1 year old control box and upper and lower shift cables.Feeling hungry on your island weekend?

Handyman Special!!!! Mid-day The table flips up into a snack table complete with cupholders. It has newer canvas, a newer hummingbird fish finder, a newer vhf radio, full cabin with enclosed head, portable head, flip down stern seat, swim platform, and a storage trailer!

This 230 OV is powered by a 5.7L Mercruiser and a Venture trailer completes the package. 1996 Sea Ray 230 Overnighter Signature Select From a feature-packed cockpit with a choice of seating plans, to a comfortable cabin for an overnight stay, to an optional power package with a 454 Mag MPI and Bravo One stern drive, the 230 Overnighter has everything you need for a weekend of fun on the water.