Despite the lofty purchase prices involved, the premium midsize crossover class is a thriving category with a number of popular contenders. 479 Reviews . Just curious what all the options were upon arrival at the airport. Has anyone rented a premium crossover through Alamo lately?

Choose from a variety of rental car options and types including sedans, SUVs, trucks and vans. Related: What are the most popular tours in Orlando? Their website will only tell you so much. Jan 16, 2018 #1 Curious if anyone has recentlyish rented from either of these categories at Alamo MCO and what there was to choose from. Premium Crossover Buick Enclave MPG 16-25 AVG 19 Chevy Traverse MPG 16-25 AVG 19 Dodge Durango MPG 16-25 AVG 19 Password: Forgotten Password? Website says Volkswagen Atlas, have people gotten any other cars? Joined Jun 13, 2014.

Join Date: Sep 2013. Did you just email them? Alamo.com offers a variety of vehicles for Alamo Rent A Car at many airports in the US to meet your car rental needs, including: economy, fullsize, hybrid and luxury cars, SUVs and minivans. I don’t know Thrifty’s inventory though but try googling (or start your own thread).This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. I just updated my *Sticky* thread of ALL of Alamo's cars, Suvs, and trucks! It's listed in the fleet lists in the sticky as a Premium Crossover, but there is no option to book this level of car (that I can find! It seems that Visitors are returning to Universal Orlando faster than they are returning to... Shanghai Disneyland was the first Disney theme park to reopen after the recent closures and... All logos, trademarks and information in this site are property of their respective owners.

Thanks! We Alamo rental agents have autonomy when it comes to the price of upgrades. Sleuth's Mystery Dinner Show, Orlando. Choose from a variety of rental car options and types including sedans, SUVs, trucks and vans. Best Buys . See all. from $57.99* Orlando Sunrise Hot-Air Balloon Ride. It says Dodge Durango or … Thanks.

Alamo Rent a Car is the most prominent car rental company in North America, providing the best services and the lowest rates to those who visit the continent. Their website will only tell you so much. I've booked an intermediate SUV so I assume that will be the midsize category? Alamo Premium Crossover We ended up with a Buick Enclave which we all absolutely loved. Notices ... Our Premium SUV fleet includes the Ford Expedition EL, Chevy Suburban, GMC Yukon XL, and Toyota Sequoia. / PhotoPass+?Can you tell me more about refillable mugs at Disney World? Any but the Dodge and Chevy would be my choice.

Answer 1 of 2: Travelling to Orlando February 2-12/2019, renting a vehicle with Alamo, wondering what vehicles are under the premium crossover group. What are classified as premium crossover at Alamo? Whether you are looking for a small or large car rental, one that's fuel-efficient or one that's big enough for the whole family, you'll find the perfect vehicle in Alamo's fleet of cars! Whether you are looking for a small or large car rental, one that's fuel-efficient or one that's big enough for the whole family, you'll find the perfect vehicle in Alamo's fleet of cars!Alamo.com offers a variety of vehicles for Alamo Rent A Car at many airports in the US to meet your car rental needs, including: economy, fullsize, hybrid and luxury cars, SUVs and minivans. View the Alamo USA fleet here. / How do I preorder the Photo CD? Whether you are looking for a small or large car rental, one that's fuel-efficient or one that's big enough for the whole family, you'll find the perfect vehicle in Alamo's fleet of cars! The company was the first to offer unlimited free mileage, which has strengthened its position in the car industry. thanks for posting this up Glen - we have booked a mid size SUV for September so nice to see what we could be potentially driving. Location: SFO/MCI.