Maybe too expensive to restore.It’s more likely the car was parked because it had been driven through 7 winters and the undercarriage was rotted.Very possible, hank.
A more logical choice would be a restomod with aftermarket frame.I normally don’t care for the restomod treatment you see so many older cars undergoing, but I think it makes sense in this case.Yep, and watching the big auctions, C1 restomods bring all the money.Rochester NY is where I live, Mendon is a Stones Throw Away…… we are in the heart of the Rust Belt, $23K is all the money in the world for this cari was thinking the same thing. These early vettes rode like trucks so maybe the way to go would be Art Forestman frame and tasteful update in existing mechanicals. Buy and Sell Corvettes. The seller claims the car was parked by the original owner in 1969 and that’s where it stayed until January. Year 1963. I haven’t snooped, so no idea about engine or interior.Initially I thought the current bid was way too high. my fear is this one will never get finished.Looks like the one that went down the sink hole at the Corvette Museum when they got it out.New York car with snow tires for salt roads and driven to 69 and parked on damp floors for finals of rust SHOW THE FRAME DAMAGE TO LET BIYER DECIDE PATCH OR TOSS FOR BIG DOLLAR FRAMESome cars regardless of what they are should be parts cars.Well I agree it’s rough. When I started driving in the early 70s, seemed liked nobody wanted Vettes of this vintage, and decent driver quality examples could be had all day long in the $800-1000 range (roughly $5K in today’s dollars). Find Classic Corvette Project Cars at the best price . WeEmails & phone calls are answered daily 9am-11pm EST.

These cars would be great restoration projects for the buyer who wants to build their own dream corvette just the way they want it.454 Big Block, 4spd, black interior, rally wheels, and much more.
Sort by. Someone is going to pay too much money for this car, drag it to a few shows as it sits, then sell it to a big eyed dreamer who will either sink way too much money into this car or abort the project mid restoration.That’s a shame. I know these old corvettes bring top dollar but at what point does it become “a great donor body” with extra parts. Classic corvette project cars for Sale ( Price from $2200.00 to $190000.00) 6-25 of 41 cars. For me, that was the main reason I had one. Either way, this is going to be an expensive project, but just think of all the fun you would have cruising around town with the top down in this Corvette!“Looks like it could be pulled out and used as is”…. This car is a ONE owner vehicle, adult owned and driven. well, assuming it was stored in a building with a cement floor. too much $$$ right now. The Corvette debuted with serious presence, and proper performance was quick to follow. I was thinking of going to look at it but I didn’t have a gas mask…That’s a 61 Corvette. 3 days300 miles Full Exchange On Every Vehicle ShowcasExperience the Alexander Difference We are the only MINI Dealer in Los Angeles to offer free flatbed pick-up and delivery with a free MINI loan cConvenience Features1-touch downDriver vanity mirrorTilt steering wheelAir conditioningFront beverage holdersSpeed controlIlluminated entryFront 2920 HighwayCity MPGHuge inventory of quality inspected pre-owned vehicles at our Pre-Owned Super Center in Lynnwood. Projects and Restoration. It has the chrome around the cove and the 3 spears. Everything is sold as is with no warranties, and buyer... $55,995. Chevrolet Corvette C1. Car was restored to show condition prior to damage shown.

This one is only good for the body of it is all original, so what’s that Worth?This cars not too far from where I live in Rochester. There are 41 listings for Classic Corvette Project Cars, from $2,200 with average price of $38,909 Search #114. There are 77 1962 Chevrolet Corvettes for sale today on ClassicCars.com. I went to a garage sale once, and in the corner was a car covered with a bunch of sheets, and you could see the the outline of a Corvette. View car . ?When a seller puts in the ad that the frame and undercarriage is “rusted out” you believe them.