Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guestssounds like a possible poor rebuild or something isnt hooked up right...Possibly a pinched wire.. Somethings wrong with the Torque Converter control.. Did he did the install to along with the rebuild?

Feb 03 2014, 8:10pm.

Now, say you had a code for throttle body or MAF sensor, they could say the K&N did that. Sounds like something was missed in the wiring in the valave body. Torque Converter Clutch Circuit Performance or Stuck Off This diagnostic trouble code (DTC) is a generic OBD-II powertrain code. p0741.

P0741 can register whenever this connection is not happening at all or happening properly. If they found a P0741 code in your truck, GM is aware of an issue with 6L80 and 6L90 torque converters. P0741 Torque Converter Clutch Circuit Performance or Stuck Off '06 Crew Silverado 4.

They would have to prove that and they most likely can't. P0741 GMC Description The torque converter clutch solenoid valve is activated, with the gear in D4, by the Transmission Control Module (TCM) in response to signals sent from the vehicle speed and the Engine Control Module (ECM).

Some times it don't. - 2002 GMC Sierra Denali Quadrasteer 6.

P0741 is a very common trouble code. The highest tow ratings of 12,000 pounds remain unchanged for the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado and 2015 GMC Sierra models with the 6. P0741 will not affect the way that your Chevy Silverado’s engine performs at all.

Silverado Problem Code P0700 by Sameca Pandova. P0741: Torque Converter Clutch Circuit → Performance or Stuck Off The Sierra uses a clutch in the torque converter to lock the engine and transmission together at highway speed.

P0741 can register whenever this connection is not happening at all or happening properly.P0741 will not affect the way that your GMC Sierra’s engine performs at all.

Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.

It is considered generic because it applies to all makes and models of vehicles (1996-newer), although specific repair steps may vary depending on the model. We’ll discuss them directly below.These are the most common problems that can cause the P0741 in the Sierra:Here are the three main symptoms of P0741 in the GMC Sierra:Good luck with the P0741 and your GMC Sierra.

P0741 can register whenever this connection is not happening at all or happening properly.

1999 silverado ecsb LS, 4. The cost to diagnose the P0741 GMC code is 1.0 hour of labor. INSTRUCTIONS, DTC P0741, P0742, P0751, P0752, P0756, P0757, P0894, HARSH OR DELAYED SHIFTS, SLIPS, NO DRIVE, NO REVERSE TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN Reference Number(s): 08-07-30-001, Date of Issue: January … Transmission code P0741 Can someone answer a question for me. DTC P0741 set as an active or history code.

or just not fully connected righti put the new TC in it is a stock tc but it was new I filled it and installed it correctly and seated properly it went 3000 miles until this happened so thats what has me wondering...the tcm on an 01 is integrated with the ecm i believe but no they are no pinched wires and they are all plugged in properly i will pull the conduit off and check to make sure the wires werent chewed or rubbed thoughif your absolutely positive that there is no shorts in the wiring, then youll have to start looking into the PCM or a bad solenoid or there is a mechanical problem inside the tranny..the Solenoids are under the trans pan, in the valve body.shift solenoids? P0741: Torque Converter Clutch Circuit → Performance or Stuck OffThe Sierra uses a clutch in the torque converter to lock the engine and transmission together at highway speed.

It is purely a transmission related code. P0741 will not affect the way that your GMC Sierra’s engine performs at all.