This should reduce their prices. Find A Dealer We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Kind of Impala vs Taurus , Both ok, but built for the price conscious buyer who wants an off the rack boat.

With 29 models for lake, river and ocean, we build tough boats for today's demanding angler.UHMW Bottom protection - 1/2" Main section, 1" Total keel thicknessWelded 5-piece walk thru windshield tempered glass windowsHeavy duty reinforced swim platform with welded aluminum stern eyesSpeckle painted windshield, bow/aft gunnels & interiorSharkhide unpainted side protection and oxidization fighterEZ Loader 3100 lb factory matched galvanized single axle bunk trailer with electric drum brakes, swing tongue & custom tie down straps2 Fishmaster XL seats with pinchless hinges on pedestalsMercury 200 HP Optimax Sportjet with stainless steel impellerWhisper Pack Sport Jet Sound Dampening package (over 20% decibel reduction over conventional construction)

They are built with a 3/8" keel, bolted uhmw, and as much bracing as a firefish or outlaw.

Some just have more money to spend than others and like the name on the side of their boat. Don’t worry, you’re riding the greatest heavy-duty skinny water jet boat ever built.

7. kijiji.ca . I think anytime you build a small amount of a specific use item that has a growing user base it drives the cost up.

The one I have on order I'm hoping will be the same way.

Seemed very solid and fit and finish to my eyes was perfect. one of the boats I recently went out in was a 2005 Motion Marine and it was a very nice boat. As far as bolting, that could be debated all day as we'll. Jaws3D, Apr 21, 2014 #4. DESCRIPTION. !I didn't buy the boat sight unseen. There Sabres, 198x, and the Renegades. The guys who buy the customs justify the cost and the ones who don't will complain about it. However, most guys need steady pay, and if they are laid off, they will find a job elsewhere. I'll let ya know. I'll give my honest opinion on whether or not that custom boat is worth $30+ thousand more because it wasn't built by a cookie cutter company that doesn't have real welders or build quality going into their boats.It's all about the bling with most of the customs these days. Couple all that with huge pumps and super charged motors and the price goes through the roof. It wasn't too rough on the lake and it got me up the river where as my Hudson sucked on the choppy lake but it was a completely different animal in the big rapids!

There is a pair of pants for everyone, some buy at Walmart and other buy at Cabelas.

You buy what you can afford, you don't need to justify it by ripping the other apart2019 Liquid Violation Boats LVB 3600MM Kawasaki 300hpThe way I figure it, if I keep fishing for salmon and steelhead down here in the confluence it will have blue on it soon enoughall in all at the end of the day if you're happy with the boat you have that's all that matters.PS my custom weld is the best boat ever madeOOh this hurts, I just wrote a good volume on this thread, and came to end and its said I had to login to post (already had) and I don't know how to retrieve it ! In my opinion and even being sister companies, there is a huge difference between Kingfisher and Weldcraft. Supply and demand drives the prices and there is not a huge supply of used custom built boats. boatdealers.ca . North river would be my pick of those, I also like wooldrige and stabicraft. NOT A STOCKING ITEM - BY ORDER ONLY. Either way it's the consumers driving the prices and I doubt it's going to get cheaper!