JaCoby Jones scores.

Kemp, who is Black, announced on social media he would skip Colorado's game in Arizona "in protest of the injustices my people continue to suffer."

Ian Happ walks.

"There were multiple guys saying they weren't comfortable going out there and playing if I wasn't going to go out there. Whatever you decide to do, we're all in favour.

Nesrine Malik in The Guardian. David Bote singles to right center field.

Kyle Schwarber grounds out to first base to Jeimer Candelario.

Anthony Rizzo singles to second base.

Albert Almora Jr. scores. Willi Castro scores.

Victor Caratini to second.

Dodgers star Mookie Betts, who is Black, told his teammates he was sitting out and they backed him. Cubs 9, Tigers 3. Justin Smoak out at second. Nico Hoerner to second. Nico Hoerner reaches on error.

David Bote to third. "I just now started reading what was happening and what was going on. I will say this, though.

David Bote out at second.3 runs, 4 hits, 0 errors, 1 left on.

"More than anything as a teammate of Mookie's, as a member of this team ... as a white player on this team is how do we show support?

Jonathan Schoop to second.

Atlanta Braves star Jason Heyward has suffered a broken jaw after being hit in the face by a 90mph fastball while up to bat. on failing to oppose the anti-migrant politics.

David Bote singles to shallow left field.

CHICAGO (AP) — Starting pitcher Yu Darvish and outfielder Jason Heyward are staying with the Chicago Cubs, who exercised their $11.5 million option for 2020 on left-hander José Quintana on Saturday and declined their $6.5 million option on lefty Derek Holland, which triggered a

Albert Almora Jr. to third. Blake was shot multiple times by police in Kenosha, about 40 miles south of Milwaukee.

Jason Heyward walks. My father was one of the first black men in his high school," said Dodgers manager Dave Roberts, son of an African American father and Japanese mother.

"Given the pain in the communities of Wisconsin and beyond following the shooting of Jacob Blake, we respect the decisions of a number of players not to play tonight. "It was just more of getting everyone together and sharing our thoughts. "So that was a great comfort for us going to the meeting." Jonathan Schoop pops out to shallow right field to Nico Hoerner.2 runs, 3 hits, 0 errors, 1 left on.

Once Betts made his decision, the Dodgers stood by him, ace Clayton Kershaw said.

Published Wednesday, August 26, 2020 10:09PM EDT The shooting of the 29-year-old Blake was captured on cellphone video Sunday and ignited protests in Kenosha and elsewhere. Christin Stewart homers to right field. Cincinnati Reds' Trevor Bauer (27) walks back to the mound after giving up a two-run home run to Milwaukee Brewers' Justin Smoak (12) during the third inning of a baseball game Monday, Aug. 24, 2020, in Milwaukee. Anthony Rizzo scores.

Jason Heyward grounds out to second base, Niko Goodrum to Jeimer Candelario.