It's possible that Rodan and Mothra, who are commonly p… His favorite actors are Tyrone Power, Charlton Heston, and Eleanor Parker. Why did they have to move the release date my god and i couldn't wait >:( I believe Nozuki might be based on Nozuchi, a snake-like yokai known for its bizarre shape and habits After seeing recent clip of Godzilla vs. Kong at CCXP: Really excited for this ! I mean, the Oxygen Destroyer was used in the ocean of KOTM.

If KotM was delayed one more time instead of releasing it on May 31 this will not likely to happen because Endgame was basically showing at the same time, bad time to release it. I like G98, but as its own thing. Toho is the winner no matter what though, because they get the Japanese rights to a blockbuster they didn't spend money on. The true winner is Legendary, because they get that sweet sweet box office revenue. Personally, i hope they keep the release date, there's no point in running away from competition without showing what the film is truly capable of. He'd be...GolemGodzilla. Many films were already postponed or shut down production, let's just hope not this film. Godzilla: King of the Monsters will be Godzilla's third feature film since the highly successful 2014 reboot, and the secondGodzilla movie set in WB's MonsterVerse. We need a Trailer ! Can shoot lighting out of its wing tips now he is fighting a giant monkey WHAT THE HECK JUST WHY!!!

Godzilla is going to win against kong we all know well some of us it not going to be a remake of king kong vs godzilla What a degenerate do you have to be to make GvK compete against a Marvel film Here are all the Godzilla movies coming in the next few years.From here on out, Legendary and Toho are going to produce enough This news came shortly after Toho released the second installment in their new No matter how the showdown with King Ghidorah pans out, Godzilla will return in 2020 for In May 2018, it was reported that Toho has opted to abandon their plans for Nicholas Raymond is a staff features writer for Screen Rant. But the comments were down for me, so I couldn't post the link. Human stupidity knows no bounds. Just saw it with that link. The MonsterVerse is fairly well liked amongst the Godzilla fanbase, while people who unironically like the '98 film are hard to come by. JurassicKaiju, I am one of those few.
He's possibly grown to 3x his original size. (?)

Godzilla also took in radiation as a power-up so Kong could do the same except he changes size and power instead.

Dang it pushed all the way back to 2021 now dang but I'm not that made cause I'm still scared on who is going to win tho I think it's Godzilla he is called the king of the monsters after all Further casting announcements followed as the film neared the start of production: Brian Tyree Henry on October 10,On February 21, 2019, Warner Bros. moved up the release date of the film to March 13 to avoid competition with the ninth entry in the On May 30, the day before the international theatrical release of On January 7, 2020, photographs from a toy expo surfaced online showing figures for On January 17, Adam Wingard posted on his Instagram that On May 20, Legendary Comics held a digital WonderCon panel discussing the upcoming graphic novel tie-ins for the film.
They're too expensive to turn a profit if theaters continue to limit their seating capacity when they reopen. Stay safe, guys. Godzilla Vs Kong Release Date Delayed To 2021 Appocalypse.

Godzilla vs Kong has been delayed to may 2021.

I have been waiting for it! @ShodIMeesmothLarva: *face palm* Really dude?

I'm sure it will be a fantastic and jaw-dropping experience ! they showed a clip of Godzilla vs kong at ccxp at brazil it was awesome The delay is sad, but I have high hopes honestly. I just saw Astounding Beyond Belief's new GvK figure photos. I find Meesmoth's repetitive pessimism with these movies grating, but I'll go one further: none of the blockbusters scheduled for November will actually come out then. The problem i had with it is that i fear for possible reshoots that will make the film more of a product than an actual film. The go-to source for comic book and superhero movie fans. A one-stop shop for all things video games. Well, it did came true as the film is now delayed to 2021. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers I know im late to the party but for my two cents for the delay, yes, i was pretty pissed about it but fully understood why it had to happen considering how the heavy competion the previous film had to contend with and how it affected the performance in the end so they had to delay the film to make sure it's top quality. Warner Bros. is sending DCMA notices to people who post the leaked This film hasn't even come out and its already gaining backlash from that stupid leak, the monsterverse has become G98 Godzilla has Fought and killed a giant three headed dragon that shoots out lightning. I don't really wanna discuss leaked stuff too much, but oof the shot in that 2-3 second clip from CCXP that appeared on Twitter earlier looks beautiful. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!! Nicholas' love for telling stories is inspired by his love for film noir, westerns, superhero movies, classic films, foreign cinema, and wuxia. I know I'm late on this, but I hope everyone is doing well with Coronavirus spreading rapidly across the world. It's very likely this film could get delayed again like almost all 2020 movies after March due to Coronavirus pandemic closing down movie theaters and shutting down movie productions. I mean there's always a chance. ( Last night, when I saw the clip from comic con, I was like, "GUYS!! I’m afraid the only thing we can do is wait (which doesn’t bother me since I have a bunch of stuff in life coming up, and anime to catch up on).

@KING GHIDORAH 1954: I agree with that, but it doesn’t mean we should get salty over things that we don’t have TOTAL control over. I'm hoping it's just the perspective and that he's not actually as tall as Godzilla. Best idea the bad guy uses Kong dead parents bones as the new mech Kong's. Did he intake radiation maybe?