The BMW G650GS is an A2 friendly adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 652 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 6,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm.The 19" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 140/80.Accessories include a 770 mm low seat, 840 mm high seat, ABS with off mode, heated grips, centre stand, 12V socket, panniers, top box, belly pan, smoked screen, tall screen, engine bars and hand guards.

Thanks for reading!That way you'll never miss the best features. Find the best deals today! Please call us for more information. Rather than declaring that as a bad thing it’d be better to say it’s just different. While the Xmoto only saw a single year of production, BMW made the Xchallenge for four years, and Xcountry for six. Last week I featured a BMW Xmoto, one of the three G650X variants BMW Motorrad produced starting in 2006.
We’re a magazine built for the readers, by a team of people who love riding bikes, travelling and producing beautiful imagery.If you’ve got an idea, or something you’re desperate to tell us, try the email below.A steel GS 650 GS replaces the standard aluminium one. It has only been ridden in neighborhoods, no off-road what so ever. I’ll stop myself. North Fork, CA That aside the basic bike is a great tool for the job: soft and forgiving if you want it to be but also very capable both on and off-road. Exciting.

reserved. Just In...Well set up G650X Challenge...Ohlins rear shock, Leo Vince exhaust, Wolfman tank bag, Aux fuel tank, Acerbis hand guards, skid plate, one owner, dealer serviced... The new G 650 Xchallenge - a single cylinder enduro that can't wait to tear it up.Heartland Honda is Arkansas's 1st level 5 Honda Powerhouse Dealership. The G650 and Sertao BMWs are in some ways the same super-reliable bike as the X-challenge but with quite a different feel to them despite having more or less the same engine and frame. Or rather it doesn’t quite work as well off-road as you might think it’s going to. Another reason I am selling it. The 650 X Challenge has a 53bph single-cylinder engine and air damping rear suspension, along with many other features. That isn't free however.

- Call me if you'd like to discuss or to view. It’s not as mechanically reliable as a conventional shock absorber either so long distance travellers prefer a common coiled spring shock.In broad terms though this is quite a well-balanced bike which carries it’s weight evenly – so doesn’t sit too top-heavy, doesn’t fall into corners and basically holds a steady course wherever you’re riding.We did some photography for this test on a pretty fast, rocky and rutted trail – fourth and fifth gear stuff mainly. The X-challenge ‘s place was to be that good looking one that could do more off-road, take you better places and have a bit more edge to it. xcountry xmoto 650 gs g650xx challenge x-challenge xcountry x-country rotax motors rock - adventure We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. With 12 BMW G650 bikes available on Auto Trader, we have the best range of bikes for sale across the UK. Laredo, TX BMW G 650 Motorcycles For Sale: 19 Motorcycles - Find BMW G 650 Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. It had 187 miles on it.

We have been in business since 1996, and we are a locally owned and operated business. $5,999 It’s an ex-Dakar shock bought secondhand by the owner and it was a very good purchase. Bmw G 650 Xchallenge motorcycles for sale. Expensive