of heroin overdose, but listeners believed otherwise. If you are not from Kansas City and not a sports fan, you probably have no idea who this man is. Places that Jessica was educated include BLUE VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL and UNIV OF KANSAS. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. All rights reserved. Read on. Places that Jessica was educated include BLUE VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL and UNIV OF KANSAS. Five months later, Kietzman was part of a group of investors who Get sports-only coverage on the Chiefs' championship run, plus other area team news, for just $30 a year.Kietzman had his fair share of critics through the years and rubbed some listeners the wrong way. Kevin Kietzman, of Sports Radio 810 WHB We're going away from baseball for the first time because the situation simply demands it. For work these days, Jessica is an Account Manager at Sports Radio 810 WHB. Kietzman From covering the World Series to the World Cup, Pete has done a little bit of everything since joining The Star in 1997. In fact, he was criticized by Steven St. John, his colleague at WHB, on Thursday, one day after Kietzman had gone on two television programs in an effort to repair the damage.Nevertheless, Kietzman’s departure left some surprised.“Look I know what the replies will be. “The real story on why I don’t like Soren Petro is because his inability to hide his absolute envy and jealousy of me has turned him into a bad person.” . Yep, you heard that right! By: 41 Action News Staff. I suspect that Kietzman's would have wanted him to make a similar disclaimer. Kevin Kietzman, the host of Between the Lines on Sports Radio 810 WHB in Kansas City, has been taken off the air indefinitely after making a connection between Kansas City … We wish him all the best on his future endeavors and good luck moving forward.”On his “Between The Lines” program Monday, Kietzman said this when talking about Reid and how he has managed players’ off-field issues: “It did not work out particularly well in his family life and that needs to be added to this as we’re talking about the Chiefs. K-State football is helped by embarrassments to KU's program, and a strong K-State program helps line Kietzman's pockets.To practice what I preach, I'm a KU alum and football season ticket holder. Some boycotted the station, and the story quickly went national. I've worked at Sports Radio 810 WHB since 1998. Sometimes Jessica goes by various nicknames including Jessica Mohart, Jessica A Kietzman and Jessica A Mohart.

The partnership will bring safe and seamless contactless mobile payment technology to fans as they return to Arrowhead to watch…On Sunday, 8-9-20, Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid, as well as quarterback Patrick Mahomes, wide receiver Sammy Watkins and rookie defensive back L’Jarius Sneed addressed the media from training camp at Arrowhead Stadium. The target was Kevin Kietzman, Whitlock’s former colleague and boss at WHB 810. Why? Tune in for Sporting KC vs Colorado Saturday night at 8 pm, on Sports Radio 810 WHB.During Tuesday’s media availability (8/25/20), NFL Chief Medical Officer Dr. Allen Sills went through a PowerPoint presentation that contained updates and information on NFL COVID-19 protocols and testing. He ended the call by answering questions from the media. Kevin Kietzman, WHB 810 part ways after Andy Reid comment, Union Broadcasting says By Pete Grathoff. All of the above are truths. And Willie’s song was just the latest version of an urban legend that Whitlock himself had helped perpetuate — that late one night, Prairie Village police stopped Kietzman while he was driving home from an 810 function and caught him, literally, with his pants down. A dirty little secret… – Under the guidelines established by the National Football League, and with the approval of Kansas City Mayor Quinton Lucas, City of Kansas City Health Director Dr. Rex Archer and City of Kansas City EMS Medical Director Dr. Erica Carney, the Kansas City Chiefs have finalized plans for a reduced capacity of…Kansas City, MO — AUG. 13, 2020 – Tappit, the global payment and data ecosystem for sports, events, stadiums and venues, today announced a multi-year partnership with Super Bowl LIV Champions, the Kansas City Chiefs. About. He is not good at fixing people.” Kietzman later denied that he was referring to Reid’s son Garrett, In a statement Friday, Kietzman said: “It’s been my honor and privilege to host Between the Lines for the past 22 years and I’m proud of being a founding partner of this great local company that is so committed to our community.”Friday’s news was a stunning turn of events for Kietzman, who had been a major player in local media for decades.