The guys who were going home on leave for Christmas were rubbing it in our faces a bit too much. All we did was give him a good whack in the junk with a clipboard every time we did wakeups. They never tied up visiting boats near that barge again.On the Georgefish (598) one of the FT gang had brought a 20' weather balloon on patrol and we dumped a box of talcum powder into it. I still have the pic framed in my house. RARE OR The TM1, who was in the same bunkroom, puts on a Stenke hood, climbs into the shower and gets soaking wet. You KNOW it was an awesome prank when you feel fear when someone figures out you did it, or when you end up with NJP because of it.Nope, I was at NPTU Charleston from 02-26, and retired there. Didn't tell the JO why his pillowcase smelled funny until years later when he was a detailer...priceless.SS-582, mid 80’s, I had just made EMC and was standing EWS. (Courtesy of Michael Sleigh) Please send all comments, corrections and harrassments to: In 26 years of service, it was my only nuclear instructor tour. I tossed him the bag and told him that since he obviously didn't care about his cards he could start over. Too funny that I am watching the military channel right now and Brunner is on this show about undersea warfare with the USS Annapolis.Okay - two pranks. 2, and the engine room. The old man came into control and asked him, "Well Mr. X, what are you going to do when you get out the Navy?" We knew the COB always carried a knife, and sure enough when he woke up, he used it to slash the balloon. So, we had this mutant genius in RC Div who was a true craftsmen, he carved a Moose-stamp out a boot heel. From the report The United States has actively pursued the development of hypersonic weapons—maneuvering weapons that fly at speeds of at least Mach 5—as a part of its conventional prompt global strike program since the early 2000s. Submarine Piping Tab 637 Class. Piping TAB - layout of ship.

Submarine USS Permit SSN-594 Piping Systems BOOKLET v.1 You are bidding on an original US Navy Training manual from the Cold War Era Nuclear Submarine USS Permit.

He gave the shoes to the wardroom steward. NAVAL SUBMARINE BASE NEW LONDON,GROTON,CT,History Book The female was LT Cathy Cease (CTF-66) and she was a good sport about it - stuck up for him when he went to Admiral's mast. An anonymous poster(s) posts information that is not in any other place I can find. He tried blaming me and when he realized it couldn't have been me he tried to keep the watchsection from being relieved, which got the EWS involved and EMC(SS) "Fat Max" did not miss meals. Before he has figured out what went wrong,(7MC selected on box), every KHAKI not on watch FWD was at the MANEUV ROOM chain. Sorry No Returns: This item is NOT sold on approval. His "long John Silver, mine, a green face with a knife sticking out of the neck. My buddy, when the Bangor CO got the report chit from the Spadefish CO, he called in my buddy, handed him the pic, told him how cool it was and tossed the report chit.ex anav, pretty dang funny. His cohorts got together and as one slapped the sleeping guy in the face with a warm mayo dipped hot dog, the rest greeted him with a view of them with their Johnsons in hand!Gotta admit, the wrench on the junk story is my favorite! Everyone got up quickly that morning – just like General Quarters.

The RCA thought it was funny at least. On ustafish, TM1(SS) Major Dumbshit was 'prepped' by his shipmates (incl.

The uniform of the day was Salt & Peppers w/combination caps. I told my aux aft to go outboard and look down at the treadmill as i quickly tripped and reset the breaker (outbd the bombs). Not everyone found that funny for some reason.On my pre-computer age boomer, the night orders were published in one of those green bound books, both the CO's and the ENG's. The United States “is not going to back down” in asserting its rights to freedom of navigation, freedom of flight and use of space in the face of China’s “increasing assertiveness and aggressiveness,” National Security Advisor Robert O’Brien said on Friday at an online event at The Atlantic Council. Does no one remember how to make one? anyway, but that kind of talk can only lead to trouble."1.

When the watchsection was getting relieved EOOW noticed that his shoes were missing. Since I knew that British Airways was the only way out of Bahrain at the time, I decided to pull a prank.ANAV, I stayed far away from that one! During one of the sea trials he came down to check on things as usual when he was jumped by several of the guys who promptly taped him to one of those bolted-to-the-deck chairs in front of the navigation control console using E.B. He ran it and ran like hell. I got home and called the number.

PHOTOS Lantern Slides C1910 PHILIPPINES University RARE We were allowed to be relieved minutes later. I was not yet used to the games of extended underways. Unfortunatle y for the XO, I knew the MLPO at PMT pretty well. Of course, I drew this because it was *my* old home for 10 patrols :-) Description of the Navigation Center: Shown in the sketch --- left side: SINS computers. (Courtesy of Michael Sleigh) Please send all comments, corrections and harrassments to: I have a hard copy of that message somewhere in a trunk!I had an XO on ustafish that told me the only way I would ever leave the boat was if I got TRIPER'd off (the TRident Planned Equipment Replacement program). He noticed the ST worker only moved one number on his brass 4 digit combination lock. Permission is granted for not-for-profit reproduction of text and images under the condition that all attribution as to owner and source is included,and additionally, when republished electronically, a link to While he was packing his bags to leave, we cut the silhouette of a large knife out of aluminum foil and put it between the pages of one of his notebooks. It might be true, it might not be. I said oh no sir, why?