{"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}Free Shipping + Lowest Prices + Factory Warranty!! Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date.

Easy access but you must pump out oil take with you and tank.

The tank is empty, but there is still a layer of waste oil in the bottom of the tank.

Full Warranty. ann arbor > farm & garden - by owner ... 275 gallon fuel oil tank - $100 (Chelsea) < image 1 of 1 > QR Code Link to This Post. 3 product ratings - Fuel Oil, Diesel Oil, DEF or Water Tank Gauge 275, 330, 55 gallon 42" and 24" There are four attachments on the tank … See each listing for international shipping options and costs.Save 275 gallon oil tank to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. I'll sell it to you for $1 providing you take the tank and all piping away with the fuel. CL.

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers This is a 275 Gallon fuel tank. I bought it to put used oil in, but I don't do that many oil changes any more.It needs to be painted and doesn't have a fuel gauge, but all the openings have been blocked for dirt or moisture reasons.

That's approximately 150+ gallons.

This tank was originally used for diesel fuel. Tank is clean with no rust and is easily accessible as … 275 gallon fuel oil tank--has never been in the ground---no leaks 275 gallon fuel oil tank - farm & garden - by owner - sale try the craigslist app » Android iOS Please call or text me at 474-4350 . … I have 275 gallon fuel tank in the basement that is 5/8 full of fuel oil (if the gage is correct). The tank is solid and does not leak. Fuel spin on filter, four legs.` Money Back Guarantee.This page was last updated: 29-Aug 00:40.

So I'm switching to natural gas no longer need the fuel or tank. Full Warranty. !Authorized Seller. This is a 275 gallon tank used for oil burners or the storage of diesel fuel. I have a 275 gallon fuel tank in decent condition I don't need. Money Back Guarantee.Authorized Seller.

It has 100gallon of fuel oil in the tank just 2 months ago and furnace went out.

ann arbor > for sale > farm & garden - by owner. It held waste oil for years. 275 gal oil tank was in basmnt of house above ground with new fuel gauage oil was pumped out tank... 275 GALLON OIL TANK - general for sale - by owner try the craigslist app » Android iOS hidden. Fuel oil storage tank with legs. fuel oil tank with volume float installed. post; account; favorites. Fuel tank is in great shape.

If you want to use it for gas or diesel, it will need to be flushed. Used 12 gauge 275 gal. - Fuel Oil, Diesel Oil, DEF or Water Tank Gauge 275, 330, 55 gallon 42" and 24" - Troy 20 Gallon Auto Garage Air Oil Change Waste Drain Tank Tool - OLD20 - Manual Hand Crank Rotary Pump Oil Fuel Transfer Drum Barrel Tank 55 Gallon Sale - 2x Green Jerry Steel Tank Roadtrip 5 Gallon Can Oil Fuel Storage NEW 20 L - Green Jerry Steel Tank NATO Style Storage NEW 5 Gallon Can Oil Fuel 20 L - Manual Hand Crank Rotary Pump Oil Fuel Transfer Drum Barrel Tank 55 Gallon Sale - Quipall 2-.33 Oil Free Compressor, 1/3 HP, 2 gallon,Steel Tank New - 5 Gallon Can Oil Fuel Green Jerry Steel Tank NATO Style Storage NEW 20 L - Quipall 2-1-SIL-AL Oil Free Compressor, 1.0 HP, 2 gallon, Aluminum Tank NEWLeave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. No apparent leaks, but can be patched if … 275 gallon fuel oil tank for sale.