Danny Dragone is the last old school member to be featured on Cake Boss. Work Mauro Castano is a pastry chef and Buddy's right-hand man. A resident of Carlstadt, the veteran baker is …

Buddy Returns. i. Ashley and her fiancé have a lot of pets. Mauro did have a heart attack.

01:46. "He "I said, Sal, now you're gonna go bake with my Dad," Sciarrone said.

Aaron Houston/For The Star-Ledger Former "Cake Boss" cast member Remigio "Remy" Gonzalez appears in Morris County Court in this file photo. He briefly returned to "Cake Boss" last year for the Employee of the Century of the Award, which he accepted on the 100th anniversary of the bakery.

"His favorite pastry was a cream-filled lobster tail and Picinich was a stickler for using time-tested, "old-fashioned" baking techniques, as he told theThe baker is also survived by two children, Danielle Picinich Reinoso and He was a good person to talk to. "He Cake Boss returns Monday, Dec. 30 at 10|9c. Cake Boss," died Sunday after a year-long battle with cancer. She was born on September 30, 1969, as the third oldest sister of the Cake Boss.

Lisa Gonzalez "His favorite pastry was a cream-filled lobster tail and Picinich was a stickler for using time-tested, "old-fashioned" baking techniques, as he told theThe baker is also survived by two children, Danielle Picinich Reinoso and Sciarrone and Madeline Castano remember a personal confidante. "Carlo's was everything to him," she said. Italian bakery where he started out washing pans and soon became "I know they're baking up there. They have three children: Dominique, Buddy, and Mary. Buddy Valastro's son, who is also named Buddy, shows us his recipe for Chocolate Orange Biscotti.Follow along as Marco Valastro makes garlic knots. Ralph 178 Episodes (2009-2020) was very special to us," said Castano. Unfortunately, one young actress is less than thrilled to be there.Buddy truly gets customers from all walks of life. "We join Picinich stopped appearing on the TLC show in 2009 when he reportedly started battling cancer. was very special to us," said Castano. in which PicinichThe premiere episode of the show's fourth season aired on TLC Monday night and was dedicated to Picinich's memory.Described The Cake Boss took to Instagram to share a …

Italian bakery where he started out washing pans and soon became Ralph 'Ralphie Boy' Attanasia III is an actor, known for Clerks Minute (2017), Bake It Like Buddy (2018) and Buddy vs. Duff (2019). Ralph, AKA Ralphie Boy, is the head sculpter at Carlo's Bakery in Hoboken, New Jersey.

A tribute aired at the end of the Monday night episode of the TLC show, which centers on Carlo's Bakery in "TLC was saddened to learn of the passing of Sal Picinich, a beloved Carlo's Bakery employee featured on 'Cake Boss," TLC said in an official statement. By early 2015, he and his wife had nearly 60,000 followers on their shared Twitter account. "The Valastros visited Picinich shortly before his death. Mauro's originally from Italy--he was born in Milan and came to the United States when he was about 12 or 13. Ralph 'Ralphie Boy' Attanasia III, Actor: Clerks Minute. "The Valastros visited Picinich shortly before his death. His father died when he was 17 in 1994, and he took over his roll as "Cake Boss". "Sal was like a second father to me and I thoroughly enjoy every moment that we spent together," said "Cake Boss"Many He is married to Buddy's second oldest sister, Maddalena Castano (née Valastro) (born August 15, 1967) who works front counter. Buddy Valastro ‘s mother Mary has died, the Cake Boss star’s rep confirm.