Sweetest firing rifle in that caliber. Sectional Density: 0.242. Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.

You can learn more about the cookies we use and why we use them by viewing our Box Count: 100 … 0.243. Nov 27, 2011 #3 . 243 Win 100 gr InterLock® BTSP American Whitetail® Item #8047 | 20/Box . the 100gr bullets worked well on everything I shot with them. I bought a new remington 700 in .243Win a few weeks back and have been working up loads for the 75gr Vmax and 62gr Varmint Grenades. Winchester Super-X ammunition has developed a reputation as being hard hitting and reliable. Both do great on deer. This ammunition is loaded with Super-X Power-Points which feature a unique, exposed soft nose jacketed bullet design that delivers maximum energy on target. Jimmy said: This ammo is awesome ! For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Browning, Nov 27, 2011. Description .243 Winchester 75 Grain Hornady V-Max~ Our 100% Hand-Loaded .243 Winchester 75 grain Hornady V-Max rounds are loaded with extremely tight tolerances, producing highly accurate, consistent and reliable performance with each and every shot!

This bullet shoots like a match bullet and has excellent terminal performance. Ihad a friend that owned a Ruger model 77 way back that was chambered in 6MM or 244 Rem. Given that, the 100 grainer is a killer IME.

I went with the Remington because it has a 1:9" twist which works better with the heavier bullets.Thanks for the replies. My Savage 110 in .243 likes cheapie Federal 100 grain soft points. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience. Made in USA Ballistic Coefficients and Velocity Ranges.515 @ 1940 fps and above .485 between 1620 and 1940 fps .430 @ 1620 fps and below. My friends and family have taken five deer from my ranch this season, all taken with this ammo. Unlock additional features, and fewer ads while browsing. 1 - 1.25 " at 100 yards.

IMO .243 requires careful shot selection and placement. I have always used 100 grain (Winchester or Speer) or 95 grain Nosler Ballistic Tips in mine. I believe twist rates had something to do with its downfall if I remember correctly. Weight (grains) 100 Gr.

Strategically-placed notches around the jacket mouth improve upset and ensure uniform expansion for massive energy release. This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.

Been shooting the 243 Win since the late 60's. We're sorry, midwayusa.com requires JavaScript and it appears to be disabled. Federal Vital-Shok 243 Win Ammo - 20 Rounds of 100 Grain Nosler Partition SP Ammunition . Ammo Inc. American Hunter .243 Winchester 90 Grain AccuBond-Match Grade 20 Round... Ammo Inc. American Hunter .243 Winchester 90 Grain... Our Low Price $40.28 QuickView Buffalo Bore .243 Winchester Ammunition 20 Rounds NP 100 Grains Buffalo Bore .243 … Cart Shot just about every bullet / powder combo out them. Winchester Super-X Ammunition 243 Winchester 100 Grain Power-Point Box of 20

With the 243 I would use atleast an 80 grain bullet for deer in the 243.

The .243 Winchester (6×52mm) is a popular sporting rifle cartridge.

You last purchased this product on

new
All dropped in their tracks!

Consider upgrading your membership for less than a box of bullets!I used the Remington Core lokt 100gr soft points to harvest mule deer and an elk. Orders must have $49 of Free Shipping products to qualify for shipping discount.