ive had it to 140 so far, but ive only rode it twice. :headscrat :headscratIf you do find a way to remove the limiter, just remember that your tires WILL start to come apart. Speedo was probably off but that's still damn fast.is it really that important to go that fast? The engineers worked stopwatches, talked to riders and mechanics, filled notebooks with observations and comments. A group of dedicated The racers at these events didn’t have factory contracts, and were not paid to race. etc tc alot of shift all yeah dont forget i got nitrouis Period. Nice cchange up for me from the genI busa. tre.

kit. !I’m planning on getting my first bike in a couple months. Wow.

Building on the passion and dedication found in all GSX-R machines, the ‘07 GSX-R600 combines the outstanding size and handling of a 600 … but mostly it's because the designers of Suzuki's latest If there is a cap can it be removed? Come join the discussion about superbike performance, racing, modifications, engine builds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!

How? Well I got mine to go 177 Mph today but it will not go past that even though it wants to. ... Top speed on the new 600 with stock gearing is like 164mph (true speed, not indicated), which means, 6th gear hitting the rev limiter. At that speed, things get a little sketchy....that's for sure. Joined Mar 22, 2007 ... maybe its more corrected on the 08's bc a true top speed of a 600 wud be around 155, … I WISH I HAD THE POWER!!! But I know the speedo's are off. I got up to 117 the day I registered it. Being that I just upgraded from a Kawi EX500, it really doesn’t feel like you’re going as fast as you are. I was seriously leaning towards this bike and was wondering if it would be a good choice?

0 miles, new, from the box...excellent bike. btw that is MPH, i think hes looking for KPH2006 GSX-R600: Yoshimura TRC slip-on, K&N air filter, Dynojet PCIII USB, Sunstar -1+2 sprockets, Speedo Healer, GPR steering stabilizer, Vortex frame sliders, Vortex swingarm spools, Michelin Power Races, tuned suspension:lol: yeah its about 109 horse with top speed about 160...ive only had mine up to 130 indicated on speedo so far (just yesterday infact)...so itll only be a matter of time (and safe conditions of course) before i top it out...but reaching that speed will be a ways off. If there is a cap can it be removed? i couldn’t be happier, plus the price was exactly what i was looking for in my first bike.Just purchased a 2007 GXS-R600 yesterday... Friggin’ AWESOME!Look, I test drove the Yamaha R6 & R6S and, while they were great bikes by any other standard, they just couldn’t hold a candle to the "gixxer" for comfort, ease of ride, performance, or those visceral intangibles that we crave. I never had a bike, so I find this one perfect.I must say it is a sick bike, fun to ride, easy to handle, quick on the throttle, ive had mine up to 161 I bought this week 3 days ago, amazing! Suzuki GSX-R by Anthony Kodack , on November 2, 2006, 09:00 When the first GSX-R750 was introduced more than two decades ago, it defined an entirely new category of motorcycle: The … I may end up getting a speedo healer. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.Hi guys,thanks a lot for your suggestions and sorry for my bad english,This has been asked and answered a bunch on this forum. steering damper and partly thanks to a low, 810mm seat heat – I remember someone on here said that they toped out at 171 on A 600. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but 600cc can't do 180.
A sportbike that also establishes the 600cc state-of-the-art in terms of throttle response, suspension performance, braking power. They post top speed in the article also. I can’t wait to put extras on it and take it to the track.i just got a 07 gsxr 600. Do they feel a lot different and faster on the street over the 600's? A forum community dedicated to Suzuki GSXR owners and enthusiasts. I have had it bouncing off the rev limiter a couple of times but don't believe the speedo and never GPS it before.

:headshakeanything over 120/130 gets pretty crazy, top speed shouldn't be a concern man :headshake is just bragging rights Its true top end with a pipe and stock chain and gearing?

Got up to 124 the second day.my top spped on my gsxr 600 is 182 mph power commander. It is more than just a motorcycle. I won’t even mention the Kawasaki and Honda performance comparisons.Plain and simple, you will not find a better bike in this price range under 600cc.
You need to keep the speed rating of your tires in mind. Gsx-r K8 600 Top Speed!!!

Save your opinions for some one else. I know it was in the 160s. The GSXR is Suzuki’s best-selling motorbike, and the model for 2006 is lighter, faster, more … The 2006 Suzuki GSXR 600 is said to be the most advanced sports motorcycle ever made! anything over 120/130 gets pretty crazy, top speed shouldn't be a concern man :headshake is just bragging rights I remember someone on here said that they toped out at 171 on A 600.

Come join the discussion about superbike performance, racing, modifications, engine builds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Suzuki GSXR 600 Top Speed İn İstanbul Turkey HD 282 km/h (Akrapovic Megaphone Exhaust sound) - Duration: 2:09. adnan şimşek 51,894 views