Covers have o-ring type seals, no gaskets (sweet).

Fully equip Rhino 660 ONLY 220 miles I bought it to go on a ride with my son for a found raiser and only used it once It has been store inside since a... 2007 4 Seater Yamaha Rhino 660 4x4 in excellent condition. Emergency Brake adjustment. I'm working with a limited budget, and would like to know where to start on this pretty much bone stock machine. Download.

ance must be adjusted regularly.

[attachment=5334:pic1.jpg] Step 2: Remove ignition coil, oil tank breather hose and cylinder head breather hose. I'm working with a limited budget, and would like to know where to start on this pretty much bone stock machine. Only 18 left in stock - order soon. I am interested in valve adjustment also - don't trust my local dealer to do anything... anyone know the details (clearances, etc.)? 4x4THE RHINO CAN GET YOU BOTH THERE.With a powerful five-valve heart, seating for two and a 400-pound capacity bed, the Rhino can get ... Rhino 450 Auto. Should I even worry about doing ANY kind of cam modifications if I'm still running a stock exhaust? i wen throug complete A forum community dedicated to Yamaha YFZ owners and enthusiasts. When I did mine the intakes had tightened up to the point that the smallest feeler gauge I had would not go in (.002), so they were way too tight.

!The cam mod is that the timing from factory is advanced causing the detination to be a tad early. It belongs to a friend of mine. :  I had absolutely no play (clearance) on any of my valves. Manual says to line up the timing mark and check the valves - if they are tight, rotate counter clockwize 1 turn and there should be a little play - adjust valves.

We left for vacation when our Rhino had 17 hours on it, and did more riding on vacation than I thought we would, so we didn't get back home until it had 32 hours on it.

Rhino 450 YXR45FAV offroad vehicle pdf manual download.

:smile:What size allen head do I need to take off the crankshaft cover..My number 10 isnt big enough. The intake valves on the five valve 660 heads tend to get too tight, so it is important that you adjust them.

Well, if all your valves are tight how can you be sure you are TDC on the exhaust stroke  :?

away It was a bit of a headache to adjust the vavles and such but while your doing the vavle adjustment ( which should be once a year fo casual riders and twice a year or more for racers) you should just do the cam mod while you are there.

hell what do i know i work on dodges!!! one thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, take the spacers between your carb boot clamps out, they cause me am incredible pain because under a laod it was still sucking air. Adjusted my valves to spec - well almost... started it up and "tapity tapity" - used english number instead of metric number on the feeler gauge  :oops:  Did I mention it was hot  :cry:  I will find time to do it again this week...  :? Also want to buy one of your storage boxes  - email me details - price, availabilty, etc.

Which timing marks do I use to set the valves on a 450 rhino there are 4 on my crank - Yamaha 2007 Rhino 450 Auto 4x4 question. I'm working with a limited budget, and would like to know where to start on this pretty much bone stock machine.

Yamaha Rhino 450 Key Features: This ground-breaking off-road recreational side-by-side is like nothing else on the market a new way to get way out there in style and comfort with a … What can I do to my existing cams to enhance my machine's performance(if anything?)

Looking good. 3.3 out of 5 stars 8. The specs for the 660 are .005 on the intake and .007 on the exhaust. On a stock Rhino it would be the easiest thing in the world to adjust the valves.When I did mine the intakes had tightened up to the point that the smallest feeler gauge I had would not go in (.002), so they were way too tight.

If I'm running a stock exhaust and header-actually, everything on my motor is stock except my K&N air filter, stock jetting even-would it be worth my time to put in high performance cams?

morning ride up AF sounds cool.Check out my reply(s) under the "Service Manual?" Thanks!!!

View and Download Yamaha RHINO 450 owner's manual online. If I do decide to look into doing a cam mod, which cams and from where should I put in?