I'm pretty sure this makes 5 times that Demon Slayer has outperformed Food Wars.

Incredible voice acting and quite a shocking twist.Reminded me of like HxH due to how it subverted my expectations. Memorable characters such as Tom, Moltar, and Sara. VIZ Lets Revival Series ‘Genie Family 2020’ Out of the Lamp Cartoon Network & Crunchyroll Bring Back Toonami Block in LatAm Anime NYC Cancelled Due to Coronavirus, Reschedules for 2021

It is by far and away the best episode there out currently, but I would also say that all of the episode that are currently out after it are not bad either.Shows like Hunter x Hunter have shown that popular episodes don't always translate to higher ratings. Usually I only have a faint clue of what’s going on with it, but in that moment I couldn’t turn away.

But it’s just rare you see an anime actually freaking go for it.I’ve gotta give points to Toonami for delivering on this slow burn and for the countless other times they’ve delivered the hype.

In terms of trending this week, there’s both good news and bad news.

Your online companion to Toonami's Saturday night block of epic anime adventure.

I was under the impression that it showed the average age of the viewers but now I'm confusedMove Demon Slayers up, I prefer it over Food Wars. Toonami Ratings for May 30th, 2020. Heck, even in their promo of OPM they don't mention it's the final episode of the season. Right now, the world is forced to stay indoors due to the recent coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, with many events canceled in its wake. So to give something back to fans all over, Adult Swim decided to join in what other companies have been doing (FUNimation, Aniplex USA, etc.)

Toonami Ratings for May 30th, 2020.

News. 1 month ago. and bring a virtual convention to a house near you. News.

The idea of putting an action block on Cartoon Network was pretty interesting. r/Toonami: The Toonami Subreddit!

Hopefully the numbers for it will improve this Saturday as it is episode #100 and they had their top animators work on that episode. Close. Let's see if we can get double digits before the end of the season.It is actually a bit disappointing to see the drop off from Demon Slayer to Black Clover knowing that Black Clover is in the middle of an insanely good arc. I absolutely live for twists like that in shows and movies and it’s only once ever so often that I’ll see it pulled off successfully.

Make fire force and demon Slayers back to backNew comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castThe Toonami Subreddit! I’m not that picky either, I’m a huge fan of thriller/horror genre. After the long run, the sixth season came to an end on the television channel as well. In Shippuden's case, filler usually does better than Canon.The end of the last episode was the only time I’ve had my eyes glued to the screen by black clover.

Saturdays @ 11:00 PM only on Adult Swim! Fortunately, Toonami continues to entertain, unite, and inspire fans during these tough times. See you Saturday, Tom.Now the question is what will Toonami do when Dr. Stone, Fire Force and OPM are finished in the next couple of months?I’m sure they’ve got something worked out. After its Japan telecast from 2011 to 2014, the anime went into a prolonged hiatus. Crunchyroll has shared the brand-new trailer for upcoming Crunchyroll Original series After 820 years of intrigue, the secrets behind his slumber are finally revealed, and Raizel’s absolute protection as the Noblesse begins!The top anime brand has also announced the cast for the series, which includes:Global leading anime brand Crunchyroll is introducing new membership tiers — alongside additional platform features including...Wishes will soon be granted when Genie Family 2020, coming to Crunchyroll this October, hits North...Cartoon Network, the number one children’s brand in Latin America for the sixth consecutive year, and...Lezhin Entertainment has partnered with Anime-Planet to provide exclusive content for Anime-Planet’s online reading portal, which...A group of Japan’s most notable anime production/distribution companies have joined forces to launch a new...Ben Tennyson is back on the alien-fighting scene, as Warner Bros. Home Entertainment releases Ben FXX has unveiled new clips from animated favorite Archer ahead of the Season 11 premiere Animator, writer and executive Joe Ruby -- who, with partner Ken Spears, created beloved Saturday The Toronto International Film Festival will present the world premiere of 4 North A, a Novel Entertainment is hosting its first ever Horrid Henry Summer of Slime festival which will So there's your answer.I'm wondering why One Punch Man and Dr. Stone switched places, I thought Dr. Stone was brilliant at the third sloth.My guess is it’s because One Punch Man Season 2 is ending soon.What does a .10 mean ? Also noticed that there’s a big drop between Demon Slayer and Black Clover. Toonami is an animated programming block that formerly aired on Cartoon Network from 1997 to 2008 and Kids WB from 2001-2002, and currently airs on Adult Swim since 2012.. Why It Rocks. I hope we’re not starting to see a drop like with Dragonball.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. Toonami has felt the pandemic’s effects with Anime Expo, San Diego Comic-Con, and MomoCon, all canceling their 2020 events (conventions the group typically attends). Sinon is love, Sinon is life. 17. My other two guesses would be return of Boruto and possibly Mob season 2.Uzumaki is supposed to air this year so that'll most likely replace one of those showsI'd love to see rezero or blood blockade battlefront on Toonami.They'll have to decide quickly, OPM S2 ends this Saturday.At least we got one show in the .2s.

Please try it again. We’ll almost definitely see Sword Art Online: War of Underworld.