Well then, the Stanley 2.3 GPM 2,800 PSI Gas Power Portable Pressure Washer is for you. We do so by providing all the tools necessary to compare portable, gas-powered and electric pressure washers. After assembly and reading all the information filled with oil and 100 percent gasoline.

Glad to have a reliable power washer for outdoor chores like cleaning our patio and breezeway.Missing the snap button for the left handle. Petrol powered, and perfect for the home or job site, Stanley have a pressure washer for you. Now, to get it back I have to wait 3-4 more days for them to "pull it from the line". I wash my drive way to my home and shop my hole house and wood deck.

Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Hi, Thank you for reaching out to us.

One of the largest contributors to its weight are its 196 cc Stanley engine and its welded steel frame. By using technology and innovation, the company is committed to the continued production of quality products in an environmentally sustainable way.The Stanley SXPW2823 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years.

Was very easy to maneuver around and did a great job cleaning the house this a great value machine for the price

See

You can unsubscribe at any time. Plenty of power for cleaning house, driveways, etc., Order was not processed until a week after I ordered it.Just awesome. Very upset The oil had already been poured into the engine and it leaked all over inside the box. and we have not verified it. This Stanley Petrol Pressure Washer includes the pro-gun quick connect system for changing between the 5 different nozzles. 2800 PSI ... STANLEY® gas powered premium pressure washers are designed to provide maximum performance with professional quality. Skip to content. Free delivery. The latest STANLEY product info, special offers, and more at your fingertips.

Loved the price point. However, for the Set an alert for the Stanley SXPW2823 - Current lowest price: $250.99Our site is the world’s leader among power washer stat tracking and comparison tools. Like this tool?

See more details atTo ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Then he gives me the LONG list of processes it would take in order to process the warranty.

If you buy this pressure washer, dont worry, I put it back in the box as gently as possible. With a strong, corrosion resistant steel frame, this gas powered pressure washer will get the job done year after year.Do you ever look at caked on dirt or grime around your home, garden, or garage and just have a sudden urge to violently blast it away?

Glad to have a reliable power washer for outdoor chores like cleaning our patio and breezeway.Missing the snap button for the left handle. Power washer arrived in very sturdy cardboard box, lined with expanding foam packets. Product Features: Easy-Start overhead cam To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There was a problem with saving your item(s) for later. I'm sure this product is nice if it works. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations STANLEY® FATMAX® gas powered premium pressure washers are designed to provide maximum performance with professional quality. You can Electrode, Comp-986986443, DC-prod-az-westus-13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.31, SHA-0a9c8d5375dd69738aba01705560f50bff0b3ef2, CID-c13eaf05-08b-17437956e682c7, Generated: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 00:19:34 GMT20" Bar 62CC Powerful Gas Chainsaw 2 Stroke Handed Petrol Chain Saw Woodcutting Saw with Tool KitDo you ever look at caked on dirt or grime around your home, garden, or garage and just have a sudden urge to violently blast it away? Power washer started on the very first pull after installing oil as directed and then filling the machine with gasoline. No warranty, expressed or implied, is made regarding the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability, or usefulness of any information found on this website.

View All View all items More Photos. By signing up you agree to receive emails from STANLEY with news, special offers, promotions and other messages tailored to your interests.

Language You can still see all customer reviews for the product.Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. From siding to sidewalks, this power washer will have even the dirtiest surfaces looking like new when you unleash 2.3 GPM and 2,800 PSI on them.

94 $218.98 $218.98 Afraid to use it until I get a response from Stanley.

Powered with the Stanley 196cc Easy Start overhead valve engine and a simple yet powerful vertical axial cam pump, this machine doesn't require a Master's degree in engineering to run.