honestly i really liked this one.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. In short, it's a quality release with good additional material, and is very highly recommended. The graphics are better than Cars (as you would expect as technology moves on).

Search this site. We get a glimpse of those additional scenes from a single deleted scene "Airline food", and several interviews with actors, who among other things also describe what else was shot (e.g.

We could only wish. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

55p plus postage wasted. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 10, 2014 Video availability outside of United States varies. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Planes, Trains and Automobiles is an old school comedy with a message about finding friendship in unexpected places. Had I realised the characters are basically the same as in Cars 2 (but planes rather than cars obviously! Yeah Yeah Yeah...you've heard all about Miracle on 34th Street, Christmas Vacation and The Santa Clause...but what about America's most singular holiday - Thanksgiving, and a movie to go along with it? The storyline is wonderfully heart-warming and it's amazing how much of the friendship and triumph over adversity messages a 2 year old can understand. If you have never seen it I think you are in for a treat. The package came around 10pm, I think it may have been after but I was in bed when they delivered. it had nothing really to do with the cars anymore. Steve Martin could have played the John Candy part with a straight man. Not what I paid for therefore it gets a 1 star review because I hate feeling ripped off. In this plot a the dreamer nice guy makes good and makes friends along the way. Watch the full movie online. The next time your train is cancelled, your bus is an hour late and your car breaks down on the motor-way, you will have joined the club of the traveller who is "fu..ed". I read somewhere that John Hughes shot close to 3 hours of material, but only half of that made into the final cut. So he(my son) love them both and can't decide which one to watch again.. so being that he was my reason for buying the two was a success. Planes, is another animation juggernaut coming from the powerhouse production of children's movies, Disney. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Steve Martin had no reason to panic...until John Candy came along! Planes on other hand has a similarly structured storyline, but the characters are not very well developed.

after he was obbsesed with cars i thought this would be just the film for him, as any child of course he liked it but he was not overly thrilled with it.

The bonus film is great for parents too, with the creators explaining why they made the movie, and love of planes. So the product gets 5 stars, but everything else would be a half star. Stranded after a tragic plane crash, two strangers must forge a connection to survive the extreme elements of a remote snow covered mountain. I felt bad for my nephew & I felt bad for the driver (he looked exhausted).

2013 92 min NR (Not Rated) Kids & Family, Animation, Comedy, Action/Adventure, Kids Feature Film. I ordered this, expecting it to arrive the 23rd. A perfect blend of comedy and sadness with lessons in forgiveness, humility and empathy. If you catch me running off with my mouth, just give me a poke on the chubbs...

He does have a solid gold heart though and does his best to please people. Yes it's Disney, but it's no Pixar on multiple levels Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Sign in to see videos available to you.Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started.Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. Home.

My little boy did not react and went off to play. The quality is superb, the movie is pleasure to watch, and the sound is great too. OK some may take issue with the profanity scene after his rental car was stolen, but that's all I can think of.The Broader Message of Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

A good pre-order at a tenner, and despatched on time by Amazon, the price of it went down after I bought it and they automatically gave me a refund of the difference, what more can you ask for! 2.5 / 5 stars 49% 25%. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.