Force 10K Capacity: 10,000 lbs Tongue Weight: 900 lbs. ... Excellent for moving heavy boats, RV's and any trailer.

They will move up to 15,000 lbs and are compact enough to fit in the trunk of a small sedan. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Cost over $2300.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Parkit360 Force 10K B3 Electric Trailer Dolly 10,000lb Capacity at Amazon.com. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Parkit360 Force 10K B3 Electric Trailer Dolly 10,000lb Capacity by Parkit360. Motor Starts and Stops gradually to prevent damage to your trailer from sudden stopping, a common issue with competitor’s dollies.If your Trailer Dolly fails to perform within this time frame or if the issue appears to be caused by defective parts, we will work with you to fix the issue.If you are not completely satisfied with your Trailer Dolly purchase, customers in the Mainland US and Canada can return their Unit within 30 days of the date of sale for a refund less the flat shipping return cost of $250 for Force Units and 20% restocking fee Home / Force 10K Capacity: 10,000 lbs. Easy to disassemble, fits into the trunk of a small sedan and can be lifted by 1-2 people.Sign up for the latest news and Special Offers, sent right to your inbox! Free shipping on orders over $600 USD (Mainland USA & Canada Only)Compatible with almost every Trailer right out of the box. Parkit 360 Model 360 LElectric trailer dolly will handle 10000 lbs. Here is the description below:

I have every adapter to move any size trailer. Pull and park almost any trailer on grass, gravel and asphalt with Parkit360’s New Force with Intelligent Speed Control™ and U1 Battery Kit.. Parkit 360 motorized trailer dollyCapable of 9800lbs trailer weight 850 tongue weight.Used only twice, good battery- works great! Built in charger plus 7 pin receptacle.

See 12V Sealed Battery and Tray come pre-installed with the B2 and B3 Package.Switch between High and Low-Speed anytime for Fast or more Precise Parking. I purchased and used took this to Florida to move a trailer One time. I have no use for it anymore. Features may include: Ball Mount (With Parkit360's Stableloc Technology right out of the box your Parkit360 Trailer Dolly connect to almost any trailer). For sale Parkit 360 trailer mover dolly.

Force ISC 10K B3 Trailer Dolly 10,000 lbs GVWR / 900 lbs Tongue. Like new Parkit 360 15K Transformer portable wireless control ball mount RV, boat or utility trailer mover. Force 10K B2Max Capacity: 10,000 lbs GVWRTongue Weight: 900 lbs 4" wide tires (will handle up to 900lbs tongue weight) Ball Mount (With Parkit360's Stableloc Technology right out of the box your Parkit360 Trailer Dolly connect to almost any trailer). Call . It sells new for $2,369.95. Have over $2,000 invested with the battery that is included. For sale is a Parkit 360 electric battery operated parking trailer dolly. Jim ... Comes with th ... 2018 Parkit360 Force 10K B3 With Telescopic Discover Simple Parking for Every Trailer.

Hours of Operation Weekdays: 8am – 6pm EST (5am – 3pm PST) Shortcuts.

Parkit360’s Force ISC™ and Transformer models are compatible with almost every trailer right out of the box thanks to their ball-mounted Stablelock technology. ... 70lbs. with tongue weight of 900 lbs.If you have a tight spot to get your trailer into this will do the job!Paid over $1400.00Cash Only $875.00 Call: No text or emails. Similar Items - Parkit 360 Force 10K B3 - $1500 (Lowell) Parkit 360 Force - $1000 (Otis) Force 10K B2Max Capacity: 10,000 lbs GVWRTongue Weight: 900 lbs 4" wide tires (will handle up to 900lbs tongue weight) Ball Mount (With Parkit360's Stableloc Technology right out of the box your Parkit360 Trailer Dolly connect to almost any trailer). I have only used this unit three time as I have sold my pull type RV. Be the first to know about upcoming Live Events and Discounts.Each package comes with the Standard 20” Ball Mount Adapter and Two Hitch Balls: 2" and 2 5/16"Our Standard 4" Tires provide plenty of traction on varied terrain and on a maximum grade of 6%.The body itself without the Handle, Ball Mount, or Battery weighs approx.

Parkit 360 Force ICS 5k B2. It works great for moving trailers, campers and boats.

Th ...

The mover is powered by a typical marine 12V battery.

Get simple, precise parking in tight spaces with Parkit360's Electric Trailer Dolly. Call 715-216-five nine five nine.

A fresh take on Parking.

Boat adapter alone is $497. Has on board battery charger and electric brake automatic circuit. ...

Move that boat with ease.

Asking 1200.00 or best offer. This is the deluxe version. I worked good, it was on a hard packed gravel area.$ 800.00Stored inside and only use the one time- like new.Tw ... Force ISC 10k 10,000 lbs Gross / 900 lbs Tongue: B $1,700 USD: B2 $1,950 USD: B3 $2,150 USD: 20" Ball Mount Adapter with Tightening Bar Two Hitch Balls: 2" & 2 5/16" Thrust Washer (Puzzle) Tires: 4" Regular: 4" Regular: 6.5" Wide: Battery Charger Smart Brake Controller U1 Battery Kit Battery Cable: 20" & …