2017 Odes UTVS 800 Dominator -2 Specs .

The machines are all backed with a two-year warranty on the engine, transmission and clutch, and a one-year warranty on everything else.As mentioned earlier there seems to be a lot of new off-road vehicle brands turning up of varying quality, but it’s good to see one of these companies putting its machine out there for testing. ODES Models (2010 – 2019) Assailant 800: Dominator X2 800: Dominator X4 800 LT: Assailant Zeus: Dominator X2 800 LT: Dominator X4 800 LT V1: Blazer 150: Dominator X2 800 LT V1: Dominator X4 800 LT Zeus: Blazer 170: Dominator X2 800 LT Zeus: Dominator X4 800 LT Zeus V1: Comrade 500: The item you are attempting to add to compare is a different subtype to the items(s) in your list. When you play hard, you need the right equipment that will work hard. 17 Odes Lz 800 Dominator Front Diff Differential Gearcase Assembly 17032210684. It sits centrally and low in the frame, behind the seats to keep the machine’s centre of gravity low and well balanced. There’s no automatic engine braking, but the four-wheel disc brakes can stop the X4 with ease. ODES Sells UTVS and ATVs with most included accessories/features, 4 year warranty, best in class value, Models X2/X4 side x side, Ravager sport, Comrade utility, assailant four wheeler, covering 650cc 800cc 1000cc. A good-sized steering wheel is well positioned and the pitch is adjustable.Power comes from an 800cc, SOHC, liquid-cooled, V twin engine built in-house by ODES. Many will be pleased to see well-respected Delphi components used in the throttle body and electronic injectors to provide peace of mind to those who are weary of the unknown.The engine puts out an impressive 60hp or 44kw of power and the machine jumps off the mark without hesitation, making it incredibly fun to drive. Get the best deals on ATV, Side-by-Side & UTV Engines & Components for Odes UTVs Dominator 800 when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. A mechanical handbrake between the seats is good to see and saves putting the machine into park every time you get out.Sometimes I wonder if I harp on about engine braking too much, but for me it’s a pretty important feature on any machine with a variable speed transmission, especially when it weighs in at over half a tonne. Thank you for your patience. We know that you need reliable products that will stand up to the punishment of tough environments. We have a wide selection of products for your powersports needs, sourced from the industry's biggest names.

With a fully rotating cab, the Claas Xerion 4500 offers unparalleled manoeuvrability and visibility. Farm Trader NZ reviews. Cost me $9.46 plus tax. Thank you for your patience. We know that you need reliable products that will stand up to the punishment of tough environments. In any powersports application, it is the quality of parts that makes the difference between a fun adventure and a disappointing experience. Values Specifications Special Notes. Sturdy toggle switches also on the dash are used to control indicators, hazard lights, lights and a horn. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Interestingly, the low gear on the ODES is probably the fastest of any machine I’ve come across and gives a range from zero to 40km/hr, so you tend to find yourself in low almost all of the time.While this is great as there is no need to stop before tackling a steep slope, you do lose some low speed control and the only time you will really use high, which gives the machine a top speed of over 90km/hr, is on a road. Stop/starts on reasonably steep hills proved no problem at all. Here in New Zealand, ATVUTV Limited is the importer and distributor. the odes military 800cc side x side is a top performing vehicle in its class and unique in style and design to any other utv on the market. Adjustable gas shocks were a highlight and when set correctly, give one of the best rides of any machine I’ve driven. I'm using Shell Rotella T6 5W40 for oil. The gear shift between the seats gives the driver high, low, neutral, and park. Values Specifications Special Notes.

NAPA Gold oil filter #100090 works just fine. to stay up-to-date on our promotions, discounts, sales, special offers and more.All manufacturer names, symbols, and descriptions, used in our images and text are used solely for identification purposes only. ATTENTION: Sorry for the inconvenience but we are experiencing delays in shipping and will be reaching out to each customer individually on order statuses.