Honda Cb 125 Motorcycles for sale in Sri Lanka.

local pickup or you pay shipping. This early-entry motorcycle a tenacious sibling of the CB1000R really makes...Very good condition. Bike is sold as where is with no warranty expressed or implied. See pictures for condtion. Price for ther Hunter Cub CT125 is an unknown at the time of this writing, and even the U.S. release date is still up in the air. 1983 cb1000c only year produced excellent condition runs and drives great low miles has 10sp trans new tires brakes fork seals call rich at 608-931-3354 Local pickup is available as well.

Very clean low mileage vintage Honda. runs GR8 This would be the perfect bike 4 hunting camp /vacation camp & to have with your motorhome. Well maintained. 1975 Honda Cb , 1975 Honda CB400F Super Sport PERFECT condition- ALL original, 9936 original miles. $1,000 $8,200 © SmartCycleGuide New York, NY - All rights CONDITION not perfect but about a 7.5/8.5 bike starts everytime with les than 3 kicks. 9,253 original miles. You have reached the maximum number of saved vehicles (1000)

Debit and credit cards accepted. See pics and feel free to message with any questions or to see the bike in person. $9,500 Not Specified. ZERO MILES . Honda was founded in 1940s Japan by Soichiro Honda. it's a little sweety & can keep up with traffic. Call Clint at 801-989-0989 $1,500.00 8019890989

I have been working on motorcycles full-time for over 40 years and have had my own sales & service cycle dealership for over 30 years,( Johnsons Cycle Shop in LaCrosse, Wis.) and this bike fires right, runs great and shifts smooth through all gears. I installed a new battery this Spring and have been riding as much as possible this season. The best thing is that there are lots of NOS Honda parts 4 this bike a low cost if you would need any. Though primarily a Harley rider, he has an appreciation for all sorts of bikes and doesn't discriminate against any particular brand or region of origin. $6,000 I WILL LET THE PICTURES AND BIKE SPEAK FOR ITS SELF. Honda 24 month warranty and AA cover.

Honda 6.9% APR representative finance is available, subject to status and conditions. Honda's business began as a producer of piston rings. $7,000

Still in beautiful condition considering it's age...I've been using it all summer, but the stator and voltage regulator just went up - and will need to be replace in order for this to start. see all. Rock Springs, WY

NO TITLE BILL OF SALE ONLY. It looks All images featured on this website are copyrighted to their respective rightful owners. Please let me know what questions you have and feel free to call 317-496-8803 3.9. Find a Honda CB125S for sale. Order yours today. Budget Bikes are pleased to bring to sale this fantastic Honda CB125. Call Hunts Scoot & Commute on 0161-432 1304 to arrange a test ride.Brand new 125. $1,500 reserved.

Luckily, they are easily found online. Up for sale is a 1975 Honda CB125S. {"global":{"iu":"18353239\/atm\/vehicle\/browse\/year","ptnr":"","lng":"EN","grp":"CYCLES","scat":"nl","cid":"nl","azne":"ATLANTA_SE","dma":"ATLANTA","reg":"Atlanta - Southeast","st":"GA","zip":"30319","mke":"nl","series":"nl","mdl":"nl","styr":"nl","eyr":"nl","fprc":"nl","tprc":"nl","prcrn":"nl","styp":"nl","cat":"nl","bstyl":"nl","type":"nl","subtype":"nl","ownid":"nl"},"slots":[{"div_id":"Box-a","AdUnit_DivId":"18353239\/atm\/vehicle\/browse\/year_Box-a","position":"a","size_name":"Box","width":300,"height":250,"sizes_responsive":[],"targeting":{"sz":"300x250","pos":"a"}},{"div_id":"StickyFoot-b","AdUnit_DivId":"18353239\/atm\/vehicle\/browse\/year_StickyFoot-b","position":"b","size_name":"StickyFoot","width":728,"height":90,"sizes_responsive":[{"viewportSize.Width":768,"viewportSize.Height":576,"slotSize.Width":728,"slotSize.Height":90},{"viewportSize.Width":640,"viewportSize.Height":480,"slotSize.Width":468,"slotSize.Height":60},{"viewportSize.Width":0,"viewportSize.Height":0,"slotSize.Width":320,"slotSize.Height":50}],"targeting":{"sz":"728x90","pos":"b"}}],"a9":{"publisher_id":"3726"},"adomik_randomizer_is_enabled":1,"openwrap":{"script_url":"https:\/\/ads.pubmatic.com\/AdServer\/js\/pwt\/157461\/1410\/pwt.js","script_timeout":2000}} Get the best deals on Honda CB Motorcycles when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Concentrated performance with an aggressive look. Trim 100. New and used Honda Cb 125 Riyasewana price list. On...LEARNER LEGAL 125 SPECIAL OFFER - NEW Honda CB125R Neo Sports Cafe. HAS CURRENT REGISTRATION NOW. $2,500.00 4355929539 Buyer is responsible for all shipping arrangements, I can coordinate with shipper of your choice and hold the bike safe until shipping can be arranged. HAS NEW BATTERY, CARB CLEANED, OIL, AND FUEL LINES, BIKE RUNS AND RIDES STILL LIKE ITS NEW, IT ALSO LOOKS NEW.