Email: sales@TurboKits.com

My turbo bike. The kit did not come with a screw that would plug into the motor and the return line, so we ended up drilling out the original plug and welding it onto a screw that came with the kit.

Rick Yacoucci stuffed a GSXR1100 into a 750 frame and went on to set a bunch El Mirage and Bonneville 200 mph records. He also won a lot of Horsepower shoot out contests with the GSXR.

JavaScript is disabled. 100% AUTHENTIC!Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than Canadian dollars and are approximate conversions to Canadian dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion rates. damn this looks like a bad ass setup. Suzuki GSXR750 Performance Parts for Drag, Street and Road Racing to increase horsepower and acceleration We are looking at a setup with a watercooled Mitsubushi Turbo with an internal wastegate setup The kit will be for sale in a basic kit and complete kit basic kit would be Turbo Tubo Manifold Air Box for ITB's Piping Oil Lines Waterlines But im hoping the high revs of a bike motor will make up for that. I only have it mocked up to my old 600 motor so its hard to tell at the moment.. Its gonna be tight.KSIX600 w/ K7750 swap -- PCIII + LCD + WIDEBAND02, K&N, -2 / + 1That is on it's way to be one BAD ASS bike!

C $596.03; or Best Offer +C $305.48 shipping; From United States; ... Save gsxr 600 turbo kit to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Come join the discussion about superbike performance, racing, modifications, engine builds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! KSIX600 w/ K7750 swap -- PCIII + LCD + WIDEBAND02, K&N, -2 / + 1My oil lines came in the other day so I decided to throw them on. You can turbo the stock engine, but don't expect it to last very long, even at low boost. I chopped up a stock header i had lying around and spliced the ends of it to the manifold ends..

TurboKits.com is proud to present: turbokits.com, 2001-2015 Suzuki GSXR1000 Turbo Kit, Velocity Racing, GXSR 1000 but when are you gonna be able to take that thing to it's max?? KSIX600 w/ K7750 swap -- PCIII + LCD + WIDEBAND02, K&N, -2 / + 1A forum community dedicated to Suzuki GSXR owners and enthusiasts. will a smaller turbo bolt right up? It looks like you know what you are doing. You should come over to my house for a weekend. yeah definitly if u could keep it right around the $2000 range.how much horse gain are we talkn?i was thinking around 2500, we tend to make products at a very good price to help people get more mods on there cars/bikes we have been working on a 05 1k motor in a 600 chassis the past month are the results are looking promising and being i have a k6 600 and would like a little more go, i am looking into a making a kit and pushing them out to the public at a fair price Categories.

$750.00 07-14 Suzuki GSXR 1000 DIY Turbo Header kit $289.00 Fan Temp Switch Relocator, Suzuki Hayabusa 1999-2007 $50.00 $40.00 Suzuki GSXR 1000 01-15 Water/Air Intercooled Plenum $1,395.00 $1,295.00 Free Shipping! He also won a lot of Horsepower shoot out contests with the GSXR. Both plenums will come with the kit.sig pics can not be larget than 200 pixels tall and 500 pixels wide.sig pics can not be larget than 200 pixels tall and 500 pixels wide.All the markings were taken off by Velocity but he said he measured the wheel and the housings and it looks like the GT 2860 non ball bearing.sig pics can not be larget than 200 pixels tall and 500 pixels wide.sig pics can not be larget than 200 pixels tall and 500 pixels wide.sig pics can not be larget than 200 pixels tall and 500 pixels wide.sig pics can not be larget than 200 pixels tall and 500 pixels wide.I love the smell of MR9 and burnt rubber in the morning.1000, Mat Mladin Replica, European model, NOS, Leo Vince full exahaust, 3" stretch Macintosh swing arm, chrome wheels, RK 520 chain, vortex sprockets, Ohlins steering damper, Vortex rearsets, and moreWhy u selling it, did the 750 blow up from too much boost?
:drool Where's your fab guy at? I think $2000-$2500 is a fair range not $4000++

Hey man.. My only concern so far is with the turbo itself. Come join the discussion about superbike performance, racing, modifications, engine builds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! I'm going to be honest with you, it's hard to find a turbo kit for a 600 because most people won't buy them. You should come over to my house for a weekend.Cut down your own exhaust! $750.00. For more recent exchange rates, please use the This page was last updated: 28-Aug 16:17. JavaScript is disabled. The price and gains sound pretty reasonable.build it :drool build it:drool pleeaassssse build it! This kit came off of a 2004 GSX-R 750.