BMW Service center will charge you a lot more. 2015 BMW 328 X-drive : Dinan Stage 1: Dinan Exhaust: Dinan Springs: Dinan Supplemental Ride: Dinan Intercooler: Dinan Pedals: BMW Performance Headlight Bulbs : Bimmertech Front/Rear Cameras: Bimmertech MirrorCast : BMWCCA Member #516886 (Feel free to use my BMWCCA # for a referral). The 335i was available with the E90 and the F30 generation. Another solution its to run an E85 ethanol cleaner.Both the N54 and N55 are no stranger to this issue. Produced for just two short years it was, in our opinion, the perfect blend of power and tunability.

BMW 335i For Sale: Should You Buy One And Things To Look Out ForWhy? The evaporators of that generation tended to be problematic from the factory. Most BMW service intervals range from every 5,000 to 7,500 miles or at least once a year, but there is no harm in visiting our service center a little early.

Keep it stock or tune it up, the 335is is definitely worth considering. We’ll get to that in a bit. F before you give it the beans.

Another thing to note here is that the N55 was available with both the E90 generation (2006–2011) and the F30 (2012–2019).

Since we are on the subject, one key point to note while looking for a used 335i is to look for one that has less than 100K on the clock and is less than ten years old. Some are known to fail around the 30k–40k mark and the repair history would reflect that.

Some are known to fail around the 30k–40k mark and the repair history would reflect that.

Lifetime works - and BMW now agrees. The vehicles carry a standard 4 year/50,000-mile warranty. Just to be sure, make sure you check the health of the battery, alternator and the control unit bus. So don’t let this put you off from the car, this list is only to make you aware of the things you should be wary of.It depends on your requirements. So you have a wide variety of designs to choose from.If you plan to buy any older car, be advised that there will always be issues to look out for.
Amid the COVID-19 outbreak, the world is under lockdown and the economy is in a downturn.

Upgraded to a ACT Stage 2+ with an OE flywheel; ~$1,300.

Coolant anti-corrosion is consumed Stoichiomatically - mole for mole.

- Duration: 21:23.

The F30 is available only as a sedan—this was when BMW spun coupes off as the 4 Series.So it is a matter of personal taste which car you want to put your money on. 2015 BMW 328 X-drive : Dinan Stage 1: Dinan Exhaust: Dinan Springs: Dinan Supplemental Ride: Dinan Intercooler: Dinan Pedals: BMW Performance Headlight Bulbs : Bimmertech Front/Rear Cameras: Bimmertech MirrorCast : BMWCCA Member #516886 (Feel free to use my BMWCCA # for a referral).

For car geeks, that’s the N54B30 which is also often called the 2JZGTE of the post-Y2K world. It also includes BMW TeleService which “phones home” (to BMW) when your vehicle needs service, Unlimited-Mileage Roadside Assistance for four years and four years/50,000 miles of new vehicle warranty coverage.BMW offers Ultimate Care+ for owners who intend to keep their car for longer than the term of a lease (typically 3 years/36,000 miles). I just purchased a 2012 f30 335i with 60k on the clock; everything seems like it's functioning a ok so far besides a slight suspension clunk from the driver side front suspension. 21:23.

Most 335i models go their entire lives without issues provided they are well maintained. Another thing to note here is that the N55 was available with both the E90 generation (2006–2011) and the F30 (2012–2019). Coolants are also changed at the 10,000-mile mark.Fuel filters are next, being changed every 20,000 to 40,000 miles. At 80k miles, you've been out of warranty for long time. I know some here will disagree and follow official BMW for everything, but BMW changed some of the maintenance recommendations when BMW started having to pay for stuff.