| Rating: 3/5

This is the fourth entry in the Ernest series and is filled with the goofy humor that has made the films popular with preadolescent kids. | Don’t worry, it won’t take long. Audience Reviews for Ernest Scared Stupid Oct 23, 2015 much better then Ernest goes to prison, there is actually funny Ernest. Once you select Rent you'll have 14 days to start watching the movie and 48 hours to finish it.

Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances

Whoa, Keanu

With Jim Varney, Hayley Tyson, David Müller, Christo Davids. Sadly, he is no longer with us and no one will ever be able to duplicate what he did. Just confirm how you got your ticket.Fandango

This episode is well shot and actually looks like money was well spent, Ernest goes to prison really looked terrible.

Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password.

Copyright © Fandango. the style of the last film has disappeared and for the better. Touchstone Pictures I loved the part when Ernest said, "I sure hope you're from Keebler."

Ernest desperately attempts to prevent the destruction of town, but a 200-year-old curse renders Ernest Scared Stupid!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ernest Scared Stupid on Blu-ray. Directed by John R. Cherry III.

Directed by John R. Cherry III. With Jim Varney, Eartha Kitt, Austin Nagler, Shay Astar.

I would say it does look better than the DVD. In a perfect world, the kids from THE MONSTER SQUAD would've teams up with Ernest to battle the trolls. January 1, 2000

No, it's not good, but it's kind of likable.

Verified Purchase. Ernest desperately attempts to prevent the destruction of town, but a 200-year-old curse renders Ernest Scared Stupid! Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! Ernest (Jim Varney) gets into deep trouble when he decides to build a treehouse for the neighborhood kid and accidentally digs up an ugly, evil-tempered troll who hates all children and shows it by promptly turning the five kids helping Ernest into wooden sculptures.

Here's another great movie starring Jim Varney.

The premise is also pretty interesting, being a monster run amuck film and an idiot having to save the world. Its so unfunny and stupid that its funny and entertaining.

| Ernest desperately attempts to prevent the destruction of town, but a 200-year-old curse renders Ernest Scared Stupid!

The children actors do a good enough job, and the late Jim Varney is good as the protagonist Ernets P. Worell, and he did manage to get a couple laughs out of me.

The loveable lunkhead is in for a devil of a time when he accidentally unleashes an evil demon from its sacred tomb, causing the awakened foe to go on a devastating rampage. Find out where Ernest Scared Stupid is streaming, if Ernest Scared Stupid is on Netflix, and get news and updates, on Decider.

November 24, 2003 February 19, 2003

We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future.Theater box office or somewhere else 1 h 32 min Link your DIRECTV account to Movies Anywhere to enjoy your digital collection in one place. Science Fiction & Fantasy

As the demon flexes its power and goes on a ruinous rampage, good-guy Ernest tries to step in to save the town from mass destruction. I crack up every time.

Loaded with uproarious hilarity, and a host of outrageously kooky characters, this big-screen treat delivers off-the-wall nuttiness that's sure to drive you wild any time of the year! Ernest accidentally unleashes an ugly troll that plots to transform children into wooden dolls in the town of Briarville, Missouri.

To stop Trantor, Ernest teams up with Old Lady Hackmore to get rid of the beast. Trouble is, a 200-year-old curse has scared Ernest stupid, and that means hilarity all around!