Most common eras I have ALL of the original maintenance records as we... More Info › Denver, CO 80230 (907 miles from you) Advertisement. ! High end custom paint and interior. Trans shifts smooth through the gears. Fit and finish are superb. I will sell the car with a bill of sale and forward the title when it arrives. $13,500 Strong, powerful, and reliable... freshly serviced and tuned... ready to roll.... definite daily driver capable. If this is a concern please let's discuss it before finalizing a sale. The car has great power... 5- speed Trans shifts smooth and strong through the gears!! The vehicle is available for inspection prior to bidding. Alert for new Listings. Shipping is buyers responsibility. Green Bay, WI Excellent original car.video:1. https://youtu.be/M5V3OTDeTeU 2. https://youtu.be/DIWaDN4D-8A IMPORTANT:I have tried to describe this vehicle as accurately and honestly as possible but please remember it is a used vehicle. This includes title transfer, inventory tax, holding costs, vehicle preparation, storage and priority documentation delivery. IMPORTANT: I have tried to describe this vehicle as accurately and honestly as possible but please remember it is a used vehicle.

Commerce City, CO

They are currently offering very attractive rates for all collector and special interest automobiles. We are located in St. Louis, Missouri in a brick and mortar 60,000 sq. This 280z is in very nice condition as you can see from the pics. North Kingstown, RI I've had this car 2 years but have driven it very little due to lack of time. Car will come with original stock wheels.The Car gives off a really strong smell of gas fumes when on. Vintage air unit not part of the listing. Fully insulated, feels quiet and tight. IMPORTANT: I have tried to describe this vehicle as accurately and honestly as possible but please remember it is a used vehicle. Need 500 deposit within 48 hours of auction end and balance COD within 7 days. Overall this is a really cool Classic Z in great condition all around. Matching numbers L28 Motor starts, runs, and idles excellent... Has minor mods... head work, headers, exhaust... Super responsive and nicely tuned. Interior is Excellent as well. If it doesnt sell this week I may install those and raise the price accordingly. Original color was orange because the engine bay is orange and the door jams as well. Date (recent) Price (highest first) Price (lowest first) x. Refine your results. A Refundable deposit in the amount of $500.00 must be received within Twenty-Four (24) hours of the auctions close either by Master Card, Visa, Discover or PayPal (Credit Cards or PayPal for deposit only NOT for full payment).

Outstanding condition Datsun 280Z with only 56681 miles on the counter. Thanks for looking at this beautiful 1976 Datsun 280Z. THANKS! Awesome weekend cruiser, show car, or addition to any collection. Shell is great for someone with a rusted body looking to transfer as it is very clean. Transportation For a quote on shipping anywhere in the world, please feel free to email us at sales@Motoexotica.com or call 636-600-4600.

Feedback MUST be left before the vehicle is released to the buyer/agent/shipper. Otherwise there is no warranty expressed or implied. I will of course include his custom bumpers etc if desired. Work was started on dash to cover the side vents so that vintage air unit would blow from center only. Redone Suspension feels tight and handles excellent. up to . Suspension feels tight and provides excellent ride and brakes stop straight and sure. Please ask ANY and ALL questions before bidding! If an inspection or decision takes longer than seven days and you find the vehicle not to your liking, your deposit will be forfeited and the car will be relisted. Strong, powerful, and reliable... freshly serviced and tuned... ready to roll.... definite daily driver capable. The problem just appeared not too long ago. This is unique to our industry! All other trademarks, names and anything else implied in this document are owned and protected by their respective owners. Awesome weekend cruiser, show car, or addition to any collection. This one makes an Awesome Weekend Cruiser, daily driver, or whatever you like. $12,750