Products. The WOLF is our most affordable break-action muzzleloader, but it’s still packed with features that only CVA can offer at its price. All Optima V2 rifle models featured in the CVA catalog and on the CVA website feature stainless steel or Nitride-treated stainless steel barrels.
SE OKla. Blued - 24" - Great shape - low round count - accurate as all get out! Posts: 248.

single shot pistol with a 12" drop barrel plated in nickel. There are a lot that r really old but I will send others laterI have an antique double barrel flintlock shotgun that was in my family for several generations.

15RD. cva 0 moa picatinny rail . Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.I took all of the information off fromm the barrel. 10-32 threads.Wire cleaning brush to loosen the toughest fouling.The top five items from the Barrel Blaster System together in one kit.Absolutely the easiest way to clean your muzzleloader!Use to soak breech plugs and nipples, or any other small heavily fouled parts.Cleaning patches that are pre-saturated with Barrel Blaster Solvent.The final step in the Barrel Blaster cleaning process protects the bore from corrosion.A liquid rust and corrosion preventative for protecting the metal on your gun during storage or foul weather.Use to wet cleaning patches for swabbing the barrel or with a parts cleaning brush to remove fouling from gun parts.Blackhorn QRBP Breechplug for Accura, Optima, and WolfStainless steel replacement breech plugs modified for Blackhorn Powder.Stick applicator allows you to apply the Anti-Seize directly on the threads without getting it on your hands.Flexible felt-covered wire cleaners reach hard to get to places.Anti-Seize grease to prevent breechplug or nipple from seizing up in threads.Screw head ramrod attachment for removing lodged projectiles from barrel bore.Allows for easy capping and removal of #209 primers.
about Scout product details. Package includes: Ramrod for a 27" barrel Extended jag for cleaning Palm saverFits 2010 and newer Apex and Accura PR Package includes: Ramrod for a 28" barrel Extended jag for cleaning Palm saverPalmsaver Ramrod for CVA Accura LR muzzleloader with a 30" barrel. Also attaches to ramrod as a handle/extension or palm saver.KONUS® 3-9x32 Scope with DuraSight® Integral MountsThe acclaimed DuraSight Universal Scope Mounts and Rings packaged with a Konus 3-9x32 scope allowing easy mounting and greater accuracy to most brands of muzzleloading rifles.KONUS® 3-9x40 Ballistic Reticle Scope with DuraSight® Integral MountsThe acclaimed DuraSight Universal Scope Mounts and Rings with a Konus 3-9x40 Ballistic Reticle scope allowing easy mounting and greater accuracy to most brands of muzzleloading rifles.Made of solid steel and brass. Accura Optima Wolf Paramount Paramount Pro Cascade accessories. and normally don't check in until late night. The WOLF also features CVA’s QRBP (Quick-Release Breech Plug) – the only truly tool-free removal breech plug on the market today.WOLF North West Stainless Steel Black Stock with Fiber Optic SightsOur  WOLF™ has still has all the features that made it the number one selling muzzleloader in the world. (110013) Three foot length for you to custom fit. Previous Next . Stick applicator allows you to apply the Anti-Seize directly on the threads without getting it on your hands.Flexible felt-covered wire cleaners reach hard to get to places.Anti-Seize grease to prevent breechplug or nipple from seizing up in threads. Blue slide, Armalloy (I think) plated frame & clips. - KonusPro 3-10x44 IR Scope and Case OutfitACCURA™ V2/LR TH SS NITRIDE/Realtree® MAX-1 HD® - .50 Cal. Large brush cleans breech area while small brush cleans breech plugs.Heavy wire mounted in a solid brass handle, works on all blackpowder rifles.Special design starting rod eliminates bruised knuckles and pinched fingers. 11/32” diameter. Package of 3.For most Conventional In-Lines & Bolt-Action Muzzleloaders.For most Conventional In-Lines & Bolt-Action MuzzleloadersHas removable cap with nipple pick. Add in CVA’s Quick-Release Breech Plug (which is finger removable), 100% ambidextrous stock, and a CrushZone® recoil pad, and you’ve got a gun with more quality features than any other muzzleloading rifle in its price range. All brass construction.