Upgraded Minnkota trolling motor with a onboard charging unit. AllSlide BreakersMarine Fuse Blocks & Terminal Bass Tracker Pro Team 185 Jet by original owner 2002, outstanding condition, never in salt water, kept in garage 24/7/365 (only one night outdoors); used for fishing about 8 times in the first year and gave up. All gauges work as they should.Asking $14,500 OBO!

Any info would be great, I just sold my bass tracker pro 175 with a 40 jet mercury outboard on it because it was a little underpowered, obviously this is a different animal. New steering/reverse bucket/throttle cables. Very clean and well maintained boat. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME, STEVE GRONOW , AT 810-599-5147. $22,500 AcessoriesMinn Kota Used 2005 BASS TRACKER 175. RacksFishing Downriggers & livewell w/bait bucket - aerated, timed & recirculated w/pump-out2 fishing seats w/pinchless hinges & secure screw-in pedestals3-across seating w/storage below, fold-down center seatback w/drink holders & step to aft deckPainted gunnel & hull sides w/natural aluminum bottom for long-term durabilityCustom factory-matched trailer w/heavy-duty load guides, EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue w/retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD protectionCD player and speakers.Brand new fish Finder (used only 2 times) Lowrance Elite 4 RUNS VERY STRONG.THE CARPETING AND UPHOLSTRY WERECOMPLETELY ROTTED OUT, SO I DISASSEMBLED THE ENTIRE INTERIOR OF THE BOAT.MUCH WORK WOULD BE REQUIRED TO RE-DO TO AUSABLE CONDITION. any advice? Viewing unit of . Includes factory trailer with swing away tongue. Live well with recirculating pump. COMPRESSION AT 89-92 PSI ACROSS ALL 6 CYL. BlocksGPS Chartplotters & 2008 Bass Tracker PRO TEAM 175 TXW 2008 Bass Tracker Pro Team 175TXW with 4 stroke Mercury 60hp. After that it was used as a deck boat 3 to 8 trips per year on Candlewood L… CHECK OUT THE VIDEO PLEASE. Swing 1 Inflatable Kayak Im out of state but if its all there and in good shape I will come get it. $10,995 Find CaulkingBoston Whaler, 1972-1993, Boat Gel Coat - Spectrum Color Pumps and 2007 BASS TRACKER Pro Team 175 TX, You will NOT find a more complete, turn-key bass/bay fishing boat on the market. for SaleBuy A 2012 Bass Tracker Pro Team 175TF rigged with a Mercury 60hp Fourstroke. All-welded Revolution hull with Smooth Ride Guarantee All-aluminum Power-Trac set-back transom for a quicker holeshot MotorGuide 12V, 46-lb thrust foot-control trolling motor Lowrance X50 DS fishfinder w/surface temperature Lockable 8' center rod box, rod hold-down straps (bow deck and cockpit side) 2 bow storage boxes (and center rod box) feature welded, drained rain channels for drier storage Aft drop-in molded boxes w/3 tackle trays total Aft 16-gal. GuideBoat Motor has 131 hours. Satellite maps are standard. El Dorado, AR Livewell with aerator, bilge pump.Engine Motor was rebuilt by current river marine in Doniphan, mo in late 2017 and has 10-15 hours since rebuild. BiminisBoat Shrink Wrap & 2000 bass tracker merc sport jet 120 pukes out. 2013 Bass Tracker PRO TEAM 175 TXW Swing away tongue on trailer! High Back Reclining Helm SeatCabin and Honda 5hp Outboard Lexington Minn Kota Edge 45 trolling motor! Boat, motor and trailer has been housed out of the weather. 2012 Bass Tracker PRO TEAM 175 TXW Motor has less than 40 hours! Must See To Appreciate 100% Ready to fish As Described 2001 tracker pro team 175, on tracker 2001 trailer with has new tires with less than 20miles on them, with 75 horse Mercury 2 stroke engine, That has less than 50hours on it......One owner with many updates from the original purchase in 2001. Lowrance Elite 3 console depth finder! boat bottom has some damage, but is watertight.interior of boat has been completely disassembled. ProfessionalsInnova --New carpet two years ago, but has started turning some dark color due to good ol felt marine carpet...The goodies that make this boat the fishing machine!!