If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons! Roomy, safe, and fuel efficient in both gasoline and hybrid variants, it’s hard to go wrong with any trim level.

The perfect soundtrack makes every drive that much better.

Expand All. Cars equipped with the more powerful engine deliver 23 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway. Can I still buy my leased vehicle if my dealership changed hands? Luckily, the powerful 450-watt, 10-speaker premium audio system that comes standard on the Civic Touring Sedan helps turn pretty much any soundtrack into the perfect one. How should I prepare my car to sit unused for more than half the year? I you care there is no CD player. The sedan comes standard with the Honda Sensing suite of advanced driver safety features, including lane departure warning, collision mitigation braking, adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist, forward collision warning, and traffic sign recognition. It’s a shame that consumers are replacing sedans with crossovers and SUVs in droves — they are missing out.”“When the fully redesigned Accord debuted last year, it reset expectations for the class with an interior that is as sophisticated as it is spacious, with plenty of performance and a lot of features for your money. Stay away from Touring Accord sound system. View all 88 consumer vehicle reviews for the 2019 Honda Accord on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2019 Accord. The base model is powered by a 192-horsepower, turbocharged, 1.5-liter, four-cylinder engine paired with a continuously variable automatic transmission. Can I use a non-factory filter when I change my own oil? That’s a heady list for a mainstream sedan. However, the update is facing a tough types of sale and promotion. Police: 2 women hit by car on Seattle highway amid protests

Research the 2019 Honda Accord with our expert reviews and ratings. Hello, Anchors for the car’s LATCH system aren’t too deep in the seat, are easy to maneuver around, and don’t require a lot of force to attach.”Russ Rader, senior vice president of communications at the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety What's the green substance around my car's water pump? Buyers can upgrade to the 252-horsepower, turbocharged, 2.0-liter, four-cylinder engine — standard in the Touring trim — paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission. Does my convertible have a timing belt or a timing chain? Edmunds: How to manage your lease during the pandemic I'm not a crazy hifi person, but would still like Bose-like sound quality. I traded a 2010 Acura TL Tech for a 2018 Accord Touring.Stay away from Touring Accord sound system. If you have young children, the Accord earns our highest rating for how easy it is to install a child restraint. I traded a 2010 Acura TL Tech for a 2018 Accord Touring.

Edmunds compares 2020 Honda Accord with Hyundai Sonata Edmunds also has Honda Accord pricing, MPG, specs, pictures, safety features, consumer reviews and more. My transmission is leaking fluid after a repair If anyone has tested or has this car, please let me know how it is. It just misses earning our higher-level ‘Plus’ designation because its best-rated headlight system is rated acceptable rather than good. Why can't car technology predict future problems? Honda Accord Expert Review Michael Cantu . Following a full redesign last year, the 2019 Honda Accord has honed its recipe for blending performance, technology, and comfort to deliver a trim for every taste.comes in five versions: LX, Sport, EX, EX-L, and Touring.
As an added bonus, the rare traditionalist can even opt for a six-speed manual transmission.” — “The 2019 Accord aces all six IIHS crash tests with good ratings across the board. No surprise that it earned one of the for 2019, edging out the Mazda 6 and handily beating the venerable Toyota Camry. What's a good vehicle for my family's young drivers?
Getting your car ready for the road after coronavirus All models come equipped with dual-zone climate control, an easy-to-use infotainment system with a 7-inch display screen, and plenty of space for adults in either row. Sound system in Honda is terrible. Trim Levels. Elon Musk threatens to move Tesla operations from California over virus restrictions All models come equipped with a rearview camera and driver drowsiness monitoring.The sedan’s base model achieves 30 mpg around town and 38 mpg on the highway. With driving now limited, can I delay my next oil change?

Surround Sound is …