Nothing covered buy warranty i was told. Comparing this camper to the the 1990 terry resort i had, the old one is way more sturdier! We have towed this trailer with a Ram 1500.

Quality was good. Flagstaff's Micro Lite travel trailers come in a variety of different floorplan designs so that you can …

Lots of space. I loved sitting out there in the shade or rain or whatever.

Mighty 5 in Utah to Orlando to Naples.

Mounted grill, mounted ext TV and small table mounts.

Bathroom is very large. Flat screen TV, DVD/CD/Bluetoo... Lightly used. Price: $19,000.00 Offers Considered.

Also comes will outside grill and table that hooks on side of trailer. away Campbell RV Inc. Went west then back to Wi. There were a couple of warrantee issues that I had fixed when I got back but other than that it has been a great little unit. The wood is not thick and can easily be broken!
2. This great trailer tows and maneuvers easily. One owner (two seniors) and non smokers. Be the first to tell other RVers what you think about this RV   RVingPlanet.com is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Fingers crossed he solved the issue. There are times you do not even know it is behind you. Used it 4 times last season, it still smells brand new inside. One blew. I am still finding glass pieces. Standard with camper and optional out side rear camera hook up. See dealer for details. Was planning a vacation next week but LP Gas hose blew apart and the plastic seem protector on the front corners split in two all along the cap that joins the front and the sides exposing the screws that hold it on to water damage It’s 3 weeks out of warranty, so far not happy at all. Leaky sink Flagstaff Micro Lite, Forest River RV: As with every series designed by Flagstaff, a premium is placed on superior craftsmanship and unmatched value.

Easy to tow. We are super clean people and hardly ever store food in it or eat in it. Very disappointed with quality company support and overall experience. 1) The trailer was not sealed property or at all.

So 5000.00 dollars later it’s fixed.

away Campbell RV Inc. Floor plan excellent! The Micro Lite contains some of the best features offered in a towable of this size, including a power awning, a stylish Slatewood interior, and a bathroom skylight. When to... 2019 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25LB, 2019 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25LB Flagstaff Micro Lite Travel Trailers When towing size and wei... Equalizer hitch - sway bar - hoses - and much more.
Not a fun trip when you are worried about stepping on a small piece of glass. So when we get the slightest breeze it sets it off. Great little Trailer. Stock tires were fine.heater on our mattress quit but was replaced by the factory,no questions asked. easy to tow and very livable for me, my wife and our two Black Labs. Now the bathroom floor is doing the same thing! On the floor issue its the spacing on the the floor beams to far apart and the joints of the boards they use are not hitting on a support, causeing the soft spots. This just sends them a link to it so they can take a look.To get help now on this RV, call and enter the RV ID if prompted. Slide out wall to floor separation (I could see the ground through about a quarter in separation)

It takes about 20 to 30 min to shut it off. away Gillettes RV ~ Call/Text 517-604-1908 - 673 mi. I think #3 was damage because there are other "little" things that look like there was repair work done on it.

This trailer is great for a family with small kids as the bunks are pretty narrow. I am 78 and wife is 75 have been camping 45 years we both are having some health problems and decided it's time to give up camping I did end up purchasing a larger truck and she is much happier. The trailer has preformed well. They cheaped out from the inside big time and i mean if! ATLANTA'S RV OUTLET - Call 404-377-8000 Save time & Money!

Sales, Service, & Parts - 1,225 mi.